I have an idea to help with the low graphics.

yes actually Nioh 1 and 2 had the option of either performance settings wish would lower graphics quality for 60fps gameplay or cinimatic which of course is the reverse of that

there might be more examples that just Nioh but thats the one i always remember cause it was among the first console titles to do so

2 Likes

Why is it written like that

But why would you want to lower your graphics, doesn’t everybody want to play a game with amazing graphics?

I do not think it is true that low graphics improves the game, I play on PC with the graphics as high as my 2070 super can and it seems that I am the only one of the group that sees predator, my question is, if I play high graphics Why can I see pred and the people who according to you all play in low graphics do not? I assure you that 80% of the games there are people with 0 damage to pred, and if they are usually ps4 and not the problem is not the graphics, it is that they play without helmets or they are children, that is my opinion

1 Like

Helmets? Do they help you in game? I sometimes where my darth vader helmet while playing but it seems to hinder my ability to use my headset properly

Sorry, in my language headphones and helmets are the same, i bad English

2 Likes

Ohhh okay I understand. Keep on gamimg

Even if your english isnt right, i understood you 1million percent!

What we need is a creative fanbase, not a bitchy one. I don’t want to engage everyone here about nonsense. It provides no clarity. It just makes a mess of what is already a complex system of features.

@RubyR8: I am no child (and also not stupid) - but I (PS4) often do not see the predator when my friend (PC) already has spotted him.

I am still trying to find out why that is so - there was one quite interesting event, described here:

Can anybody answer the question herein?

When talking about the difference between PS4 and PC in terms of display, you obviously have to take several issues into account - beneath “low graphics”.

Maybe in the end it is just a matter of the contrast of your screen or the fact, that PS4 player often play in front of a TV some meters away.

I would love to find out the reason for me/my setup - as this sometimes is really annoying for me…

I’m new to fourums

Well there is try hards, they would be amazed how this game looks at top graphics

1 Like

It’s proven false that standing still even in your “low settings” you can’t see the pred.

the point of low graphics settings is not that if pred standing still in cloak! (facepalm)

It is when he moves in cloak far on the other side of map low graphics players can clearly see the figure out of landscape through the foliage which is in low graphics.

That is not suppose to be this way.

1 Like

what is cleary? You need to provide screenshots of this and THEN interpret WHILE in gameplay (in the heat of the moment and not standing idle) that this depiction provides a percentile of accuracy of what is considered to be identifiable as NOT an FX of the engine (thereby meaning that it is more so a solid color rather than an actual visual phenomenon) otherwise its still HERESAY and a meaningless arguement.

I’ll upload video later and you’ll see ;-)

Don’t get your hopes up. If a cloak pred was a solid colored mass from a far then i think everyone would be exploiting this setting and notifying the devs right off the bat.

If you see the cloak…it ends the arguament. Doesnt matter if it is chunkier or more apparent…if it still flickers or changes in relation to its surroundings…then it is still a cloak.

Otherwise the only aurgument I think anyone wanting justice for an exploit is to make him invisible completely. Which undermines the whole process of cloaking.

Cloak is cloak whatever distance you see it its obviously, but when you see half of foliage that suppose to be on map is not correct way of game mechanic. And you’ll see it on video.

2 Likes

…hummmm…this.

Mass. Sometimes you literally glow like a lightbulb from a distance when you’re cloaked as pred.

Cloak needs to be improved.
It’s too easy too see, after a certain Distance.

1 Like

Its cheap af but it’s not cheating when they build it into a game jackass cheating is using something that alters the game from it’s original version and before you say something fucking stupid I’m on ps4

1 Like