I Have No words

Wow @SgtMoose you are part of the problem
@DisturbedLlama this man right here did exactly what you said people would do I’m just immeasurably disappointed right now

4 Likes

What’s your issue? Lmao, what’s wrong with Sergent?😅😅

2 Likes

You know… some of us might see it in a diffrent light…

2 Likes

The problem is he did exactly what illfonic wanted for people who already have the dlc still give them money for stuff that we’ll get for free and I’m not really mad at Sargent it’s just I know he isn’t the only one who dis this

2 Likes

I bought this game three times to support the devs. Why you going to shame him for buying a DLC pack?

3 Likes

Good for you… I dont see it that way

1 Like

I DEMAND MY MORTGAGE BE PAID BY ILLFONIC!

Is this what this thread is about? I want to know how much you’re asking so i can double it, or triple it. And put a sexual assault case in it for shits and giggels.

1 Like

It’s 20 bucks… if you cant blow a whopping 20 bucks you need a new job or reevaluate your life decisions on how you spend/save money.

I too bought the dlc pack having bought everything previously… as much as i dislike illfonic and how the operate, ill do what I can to support the ONLY to-date predator game we have… sucks it’s backed by a shit team but it’s better than nothing. I’d like this game to last and get better over time just like the rest…

All In all 20 dollars today is chump change. Grow up

2 Likes

FUCKING 20BUCKS I WANT 300$ for having to look at ArtforBlood’s avatar!

FUCK YOU MAN! You should be castrated!

Is this what this threads about? I don’t know I’m sorry, i just need a reason to be triggered today and I’m going to blame ArtforBlood because he’s just an easy target.

20 Dollars is nothing when I play multiple gacha games lol.

You don’t bother me so go for it ill.just laugh it off being a clown and what not HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Listen man, you got change that avatar. its dumb. stupid and downright aggrivating. a win for Stephan King…but not for you.

Your opinion means nothing I’m flattered it makes you cringe… come join the clowns @MassImpact124 you’ll fit rite in being how you a clowns ass and all

This isn’t kill a clown day…its kill a Yautja day…man…c’mon what up with you? SMH!!

I’m clowning till the end… and this profile pic will NEVER change so get used to it or leave the forums pal 🤡

You’re in for a world of hurt clownyboi. You got punching bag written all over ya! And there will be no Happyface emoji coming. Thats just me saying it as it is. Nothing personal.

Clown…tsk.tsk…have not been very popular every in the last 4 decades.

Whatchu goin do cupcake. Spit mean words. I have no feelings. Only a painted red smile

Ohly, fucka moley

I drew this for you @MassImpact124

When your down, stare at a clown

no…