I hope AI destroys the public school system

ChatGPT is essentially the invention of the calculator for liberal arts.

1 Like

Ok

And FUCK literature reviews

95% of the sciences are now invalidated, the other 5% doing empirical studies gets to stay profiting off research centers.

Death to the heckin’ science publication companies. Between 2003 and 2016 as many scientific manuscripts where published as between 2003 and the beginning of known human history, lol lmao even

STUDENT LOAN CRISIS ACCELERATE

1 Like

Oh fuck off
Jack Nicholson middle finger on Make a GIF

Cant even escape ads on the forum.

1 Like

While some argue AI could revolutionize learning, others fear it may undermine the traditional public school system. This viewpoint sparks debates about the future of education and the potential consequences of technological advancements. For those interested in exploring this topic further, https://customwriting.com/ai-essay-writer provides access to AI essay writer service. Through expertly crafted essays, individuals can delve deeper into the implications of AI in education, fostering informed discussions on this evolving subject.

1 Like

I see how using CHATGPT may make peer evaluations more common. Much like how peers will play together in sports or support each other in lectures, phys-ed, science experiments, writing will altogether need peers to evaluate lessening the workload on teachers.
Hense, writing will no longer be a major assessment rather more like a common exercise no more valued than doing squat thrusts.

I may not be a great writer, but I’m competent. It would just save me the trouble of boring a teacher from reading one of essay with repeating structures which I haven’t caught in a proof read to edit myself.

There are autocorrects and other advanced editors on the market already. Even MS Word makes it easy to proof read.
We get to the point where, CHATGTP could start something and have you finish it or have you run your own words through it to proof read and fix sentence structure much the same way Grammarly does anyway.

I don’t understand what the big fuss is about.

I mean if you don’t know how to write in english, then thats a whole problem altogether.

They need to ban all this AI crap already. What ate people going to do for jobs? We are going to get complacent as a species. Humanity needs to wake up and overthrow the robots, made if steel and flesh. Did anyone read Dune? The Butlerian Jihad must be prevented.

Where is John Conner when you need him?

It will happen very likely, if AI crosses the line, but it had not crossed it yet. I support your statement.

1 Like

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Machine. Your kind cling to your flesh, as though it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call the temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the Machine is immortal… Even in death I serve the Omnissiah.

1 Like

That which is the Infinite, is Bliss. In the finite there is no bliss. Infinity alone is bliss. This Infinity is to be realized.

The Self (Atman) is the Infinite. Self is below, above behind, before, right and left; Self is all this.

He who sees, perceives, understands, and loves the Self, delights in the Self, reveals in the Self, rejoices in the Self, becomes the lord and master in all the world’.—(Brihadaranyaka-Upanishad, 4.5; 1 15)

ChatGPT does indeed serve as a powerful tool for enhancing creativity and language skills, much like how calculators revolutionized mathematical computations. It’s fascinating to witness how technology continues to evolve, opening up new possibilities for expression and exploration in the liberal arts.