I love the players in this game sometimes so much.

had a match a few hours ago with somebody trying the dante Fanatic exploit so I decided to choose a more hit and run and ranged playstyle and all I constantly heard is him yelling through the mic calling me a coward saying I need to get skill xD, some players really are on another level and I just love it, might sound toxic but hearing them rage of me outplaying them with a strategy and a tactic that works is just music to my ears.

they fixed the Fanatic exploit or was it reckless?

From what I know the fanatic exploit still works pretty much, and can still melt a predator away in seconds im not sure if it got made weaker but its still brutaly op atleast.

pred main have it bad this update

I am mostly just jumping back into the game after a year, I wouldn’t say bad the worst thing really is the sudden stamina drain predators have they feel a bit to heavy now and have almost no stamina at all, but that might just be me having to regain experience again and learning how to strategize better and use my stamina more properly

i use long jump and adrenal boost the move faster

Yea ill probably try new builds I mostly now run icreased melee damage and decreased damage from bullets, so I might try and experiment more with new builds especaily since the new update kinda made predators more use of the trees.

Fanatic doesn’t work, I’ve tested it several times since patch and I can’t get it to activate. Reckless does though. Bro probably thought it wasn’t fixed, I’ve seen several fanatics try and fail lol

Reckless op best in game

Then the guy was probably right and I was a massive skill issue xD, or I was just way to cautious and didn’t want to find out maybe both.