I mean seriously... Fuck this game as a Pred.

99% of the people playing this must be potatoes then, I haven’t lost a single predator match in public matchmaking for well over a month now :D

3 Likes

At this point i havent gotten into a game as pred in 3 days. The ques or fucked beyond belief.

Yeah the ones that left crossplay on lol. So you are basically playing the 50 year old grandpa that loved the Predator when he took his son to see it in 87 that dont know how to turn iff cross play

1 Like

allright then 99% of public matchmaking must be 50 year olds who can’t figure out how to turn off crossplay lmfao

2 Likes

I’d be happy if I could turn on only face PS4 people on my PC… Although, that may be too easy in 90% of the cases. I dont think the Predator is strong enough for even two decent PC players.

Unless you’re good and then you can win vs 4 PC players.

There are a lot of trash predators, unfortunately. But if you are struggling to beat most fireteams as the predator, unfortunately, you’re one of them.

1 Like

I just said thag lol

Sounds like you’re complaining. That’s okay.

Predator has a hard learning curve, which is why when I play as FT and come across a good Pred, I throughly enjoy it.

I’m a Pred main… you have to understand that it’s a different play style from run and gun. You have to realize that patience is key and know when to attack and when not to. Figure out what play style you want to have and work towards that goal. Just because you attempt a play style and it doesn’t work, shouldn’t mean that you stop trying it. If you constantly keep changing tactics you’ll never learn. You should first establish a system. Then apply that to each game. Once you have a foundation, when things need to be adjusted on the fly, you will be adequately trained to do so.

3 Likes

Lol by the time your done destroying all the med kits and ammo crates around the map you will be waiving goodbye at chopper.

3 Likes

It would have been better if it wasnt so damn easy to stunlock a pred that tries melee. I mean, who brings a knife to a sword/spear fight and expects to win? Reach is king in melee combat… not to mention the way the Pred uses the Elder Sword, looks cool and is utterly against common sense.

And then there are as I said the many bugs that come with Pred weapons… like aim not working properly. The camera locking you inside the Pred body when yer back is against terrain…
And then there are the wierdo Disc that can be outrun easily, or sidestepped, and is very counter intuitive to control(fucking inverse)…

And then, there is when ya have a good game… You fucking get signed out or CtD, like what happened to me a minute ago.

PC players get wiped on PS4, can we stop with the whole PC players are unbeatable thing?

Mhmmm? I dont think i ever said that could be mistaken but I guess you read differently than the rest. Lol

Didn’t mean to @ u

1 Like

Yeah nope after re reading my statement it never stated go around looking for health packs and ammo cashes but maybe you have special eyes

PC players are not unbeatable… Neither as Preds or FT. Most PC players do use a headset though, which most PS4 players dont. Just going by my own oberservations though.

Oh well my apologies. Plz carry on.

1 Like

That is very doughtfull that ps4 players dont have a headset. I don’t understand why pc players think this way. It more like they see you playing pc and try to rush the mission to make it easier fight at exfil so they are chooseing to ignore you

True. PC players are on average better players tho, less kids, better settings, and KB/M. So they actually have a advantage. PC players are what I consider hard mode for predators.

1 Like

I know it would be hard to program but the audio decoys are easy to distinguish from the actual Predator