I mean seriously... Fuck this game as a Pred.

Yeah if you aeen them thrown. I use them to set up my approach

you forgot the bug to where you can pick your secondary weapon

had one game that they had called the chopper in under four min i had to wait 10 min for that

Ouch!

Huh?

This “Lol you only play potatoes and dont play real pc teams and when you do get challenged you ingore them.” On point though.

Yeah. He has been challenged by sharpy47 and a few other pc players and he just never responds to them

Who?

The loser youtuber in here Not you

Maybe @TheRealShifo is scared that if he loses that could have a negative impact on his channel. I wish I could plays Sharpys team since everybody on his 🥜

His channel going to tank anyway. His gameplay is lackluster and his voice sounds like he is sticking cotton balls in his mouth

😂 😭

1 Like

My YouTube channel sure is dying, 800+ subs in the last 2 months alone, a simple research would let you know that the average YouTube channel takes 12+ months to reach 1k subs, and I got nearly 1k in 2 months, if anything I’m absolutely fucking killing it lol 😂😂

edit: @Fire read this thread from start to finish and you’ll see why I called him a troll, I don’t call people “toxic” or “trolls” without reason. I got many more stuff on youtube, facebook, and many other forum posts where he directly attacks me personally for no reason :)

3 Likes

What’s with all the cancerous trolls on the forums?

1 Like

I win every game i play as PRed. Get GUD!

Either way… Screw playing as the predator. To many fucking bugs with weapons not working… Just had a disc go right through someone’s head without dealing dmg… wtf. And that’s not even counting all the fucking times the bow fails to damage people even though the arrow goes right through their damn heads.
And especially considering that one mag from any assault rifle is enough to put most preds in 2nd wind.

Not putting up with waiting for ten+ minutes just to get that kind of self torture… with low settings “semi-cheaters” and other tryhards.

I dont mind a fucking challenge… I used to play For Honor, played almost every decent souls-like out there… But Pred weapons being clunky and buggy, and super tryhard FT players(there are plenty tryhard Pred players to though).

2 Likes

Right… Try me…

I was going purely off this thread and the other.
In these 2 he hasn’t really trolled.

2 Likes

Fine then, I respect your opinion :)

truth hurts…let it out. Only then shall it be fixed.