I need more Veritanium!.

I finally reached Level 140. And I intend to reach Level 150 by the end of this month.

But this Veritanium Shortage is taking me out of Patience !.

Many Customizable items cost 25,000, 7,500 VT.

And in a single match, you couldn’t get more than 2,500.

Okay, they have the Option to Win VT for Daily and Weekly Challenges; But it is much more complicated than it looks.

Since the majority of customizable items do not interfere with Gameplay at all, they are only Decorative, why not make VT Gain easier ?.

For example.

The VT Gain could be Multiplied by the Level Number the Player is at.

If I am at Level 140, and I took for example 1,150 VT, multiplied by 140 (1,150X140) this is equal to 161,000 VT.

2 Likes

That sounds WAY over the top. I agree it should be more, but not THAT MUCH MORE.

2 Likes

There should be a “no rage quit multiplyer”

The more games you play consecutively in a row, you gain a multiplier up to 3? 4? For v or exp.

A ton of reasons people aren’t getting a ton of V either, you have to do EVERYTHING in a mission to receive the max payout. And finish every game. Even collecting the pred body.

3 Likes

Solo.Private.Match.Derailed.VT-Farming.

2500-4500 per round.

You want it that bad, do what we all do and solo farm.

3 Likes

Don’t tell this guy about Siege and DBD :P

1 Like

But how many Matches are required to have at least 50,000 VT ?.

Playing Private Matches just to collect VT, Loses the Essence of the Game.

Let’s say that per round, we won 5,000 VT every time. To have 50,000 VT, the Player would need to Complete 10 Matches.

But today, there is no way to guarantee an exact amount of VT that the player will win per round.

Not to mention that the Prices of Customizable items need a Large Quantity of VT to be unlocked.

I made a relationship with the Player’s Level, because I don’t think it is Fair for a Level 10, 20 or 30 Player, needs have the same Gameplay Time as a Level 140 or 150 Player to get more VT.

What does it say about me that I reached level 150 within a week?😅

Or play ft solo in private in derailed get 3k a match sometimes 5k

Just one word: Addiction.

1 Like

I see that I was Misunderstood Again.

Being at a Higher Level, I no longer want to have to do a lot of Private Matches just to be collecting VT !.

I don’t think anyone else needs to spend hours and hours playing private games just for that

Daily challenges and weekly?

Or Claiming Skulls and Securing bodies should give us more VT

1 Like