I play this game to have fun

So I’m sure by now we’ve all come to the realization that this game is probably not gonna get a whole lot better it’s had an interesting evolution from day 1 up until now, However those that are still here and play this game everyday what’s your goals? What are you trying to accomplish?are you just here for fun?

What ever it maybe just be humble & have fun because that’s what I think Gaming is all about , Sure we have competitive gameplay, battles, rivals etc but one thing Nerds should never do is put someone down I’ve seen the Community Evolving as much as I like the new players I feel like our standards went way down

The history of this game hasn’t helped but if your still here at this time and have been playing since day 1 you already know your expectations shouldn’t be too high. We already know what’s gonna happen it would be a miracle to get gauntlet mode at this point.

3 Likes

I play this game to chill out and have some fun with my online pals.

2 Likes

The Other Half of The Speech That’s Cut Out

I think if your here to get clout or just to beat someone because you heard about them that’s great in all, but I feel like that sensation will be short lived. You see as much shit as this world is in right now the last thing people want to see all the time is other people saying I’m better, your better, or what ever it maybe nobody likes Drama all the time. Lets remember as much as we all want to be the best player this game doesn’t reward skill half of the time you’ll be lucky to pull off some of the things your planning another words the games bugged, glitchy, and just plain out sloppy. Any of our new players could tell you this. Anyone with a brain could tell you this. So I think we should lay off the fact that ohhh I’m better because I got one good game. Lets face it everyone here is susceptible to death. If your spawning in as a player in any game you know eventually your gonna die so let’s stop acting like we’ve never died. Step off our high horses and educated the remaining players of this game & Dude just have fun, can we please stop being so hateful like I feel like we have enough real world problems it sucks I can’t even go to my favorite game my favorite community and get away from it tbh @IllFonic isn’t gonna be the ones that kill the game it will be The Community………….

1 Like

I play this game i am a huge Predator fan
Playing the game since the beta came out!

2 Likes

You are so right!

1 Like

It just sucks man like when did this forum turn into a circus 🤡 I feel like we could be giving great information to our community and we do for the most part but these past few weeks the clowns have shown themselves

1 Like

I thought they revealed themselves like half a year ago. Remember, everyone had clown pfps and clown was music was played. They did all their clown business then, good times, good times.

2 Likes

This Guy LOL 😂

Yeah I guess In a sense your right but no I’m taking about these PC Players they know who they are

1 Like

Me personally I play this game to…wait a minute, I don’t play it at all I’m not a masochist

2 Likes

It does its job for peoplewho want to play 4-5 games as pred 2 or 3 times a week. or just want to see what the FT squad matchup is like.
I think when you have leveled up FT to the max, all there is is seeing how well your squad fairs.
As predator, its really a “see if they can handle your Meta” and if that doesnt succeed then it tells you something about the newbie squads.
Ive been here from the start and the devs have made a jungle gym for us to a certain point. But here I am today and i don’t obsess over predator classes or new FT weapons or personalities BUT THEY DID DO a swell job over the year and a bit at entertaining us.
Im here and there in the forums expressing me wants, thats all. Looks like its going to be all about their budget though. Im not mad. they did have me hooked for a year. Definitely! Because there was no game out there like this for the predator franchise it really was a sweat. and i think if they kept it up, it would surprise me. Because most games aren’t suppose to do that. Assassins Creed Valhalla had me for a bit but man does that game get tiring!
at the same time Cyberpunk was my jam too, now its AFTE but that had lasted for a month and it did …ok.

If you’re complaining about bugs, then you’ll have to wait patiently because if that over whelms you then you are apart of the bitter demographic that won’t lighten up about it. They chose their console as their god and thats what they will get: A bug ridden console mess because they have cat hairs clogging their fans. Don’t take their opinions seriously as thats not what the game is suppose to do. LOOK TO THE REFINED OPINION where ever that may come from!

1 Like

after i saw this website i was like damn now i can see every leaks and new stuff and new players on this website but to 80% brainless community sorry if i say so but its the truth.
ofc we want more updates and more fixxes in the game but that will take time and we need to be calm and waiting so we can discuss here and tell our ideas to the game. sadly some people dont take it serious and making fun about it. but its good that here are some players they take it serious!!!

1 Like

Huge predator fan so ill be playing this shit till the next pred/avp game hits us… just wish shitty illfonic cared as much as the community. Worst devs to exist

1 Like

i think the game will end like Friday the 13th game!

1 Like

Yeah man the devs didn’t help the case I knew when I saw the new game they’re interested in come about I knew it’s only a matter of time but man I just wish we all came into this with I’m going to have fun nerd out and play a game based off my favorite classic 80s movies but no we’re luring people into privates and completely bullying them telling them to get gud and tbh just being what every other COD Community is like this is not Predator fans

1 Like

Yeah man, thats absolutely NOT what its about. Artforblood can suck a UNIT!

yeah you right!

You dumbasses are absolutely crack heavy.

any problem with that?

Example : This Is What The Predator Community Looks Like

This is what Doesn’t Look Like The Predator Community

Know the differences

I have no idea what the point of this OP is now…
He was trying to get to a positive…now it went downhill. WTF is wrong with you guys? Are you all bipolar? Um sick of yall.

Oh, and thats also what happened to this game too… Bunch of toxic mother fuckers who try to act cool and be humble about your view points, then totally lambast the devs for some weird shit, and blame 5year old kids for taking over the forums.