I refuse to open field lockers until Illfonic can fix these issues

1. Receiving either 2 to 3 duplicates every opening
  2. Not enough veritanium for the duplicates
  3. Spending countless hours grinding veritanium in private matches to save for 100 or 200 field lockers only to get what’s above. Have yet to receive a predator trophy.
  4. No predator challenges for veritanium which I know is was for the developers to force players to play Fireteam if they want to earn veritanium which is lazy.
  5. System could be overhauled to where you could receive x amount of boxes/veritanium for how well you did in a match.
    5 These are just a few what is flawed thing wrongs I like this system. It just feels like a waste of time opening field lockers because at this point what’s the point?
6 Likes

I think Predator Kills and their various Classes should and could be traded in for V.
In the end of each match…the predator class should show up indicating a trade—OWLF gives you XXX amount of v for it’s armour and biotech right there in the AAR.
Getting extra for V wouldn’t be so bad considering so many ppl grind on the challenges only to get 5,000V…i think the min for armour trade in should be 1000. where a CITY HUNTER would equal to 5000V.

Getting duplicates isnt a big deal to me. I score big on alot games including the challenges…and my
Exotic wins are OK at best. but I see why some might be disgruntled by the low Exotic wins.

this is why Illfonic must set up my idea of ​​a squad bonus which would be done at the end of the game if all the fireteam took a different class it would make a double xp or double veritanium

And if the predator kills the whole team he would have a double xp or if we escape with the helicopter or if we kill the predator double xp

1 Like

Putting new stealth kills/long claim animations into crates is a great idea

You could also put in rare weapons, equipment and perks as well

1 Like

Yea Same. I still have all my money saved up
I’ve spent at least half a million before I started saving and not one predator trophy yet wether it be red or gold item. All I want is a damn predator trophy and I’ll stop nagging about the field lockers system 😂 lol

Different finishers would be fucking awesome!
Like MK finishers or like the call of duty ones. I’d pay hella field lockers for those lol.

1 Like

Same

We should be addicted to buying those

Right now it’s just plain boring

Make buying field lockers great…for the first time lol

Well the second time to be fair

It was cool at first but it’s allure quickly wore off and I mean quickly

1 Like

Dude yes! that’s why I’m saving my money. I have about 150k rn from wasting 200k a few weeks ago last I played.

This is a legitimate concern. We have passed this along to the team.

In the launch version of the game, there was a point where the field lockers could generate so much veritanium that “running a profit” was possible. I’m not saying we’re perfectly dialed in now, but from a functional level, it’s better than it was before.

To be blunt: If more people would naturally queue Fireteam or No Preference, then we wouldn’t have to incentivize it. It’s literally a math problem: If over 20% of the playerbase wants to play as Predator, Predator queues get longer. And I’m frankly done with “OMG fix matchmaking its so broken i have to wait 7 minutes to play predator but yeah it only takes 1 minute to queue fireteam but who cares i only want to play predator” emails/social/posts/etc. So, we could use a carrot (bonuses) or a stick to fix the situation. I like using carrots.

Honestly on my pub account, same.

Regardless, helping field lockers be more fun is something that we’re aware of.

9 Likes

Edit: I did not see OldKingHamlet’s reply before I wrote this.

I think a quick claim should give you 25% of the value of veritanium that soldier had farmed so far, and a long claim should reward you with the equivalent amount of veritanium the soldier had farmed. PMC claims should reward 100 veritanium.

The fireteam shouldn’t lose veritanium, it would just be how the reward would be calculated for the predator claims.

1 Like

Thank you. We just need a field locker change please

Yes only getting 2 to 3 duplicates from opening tones of field lockers feels like a waste of time. I have no problem with having most of the cosmetics in the game. If anything it would want to make me play the game more to experiment with different cosmetics and builds for predator and fireteam

Quote but hopefully it doesn’t tag now…
And I’m frankly done with “OMG fix matchmaking its so broken i have to wait 7 minutes to play predator but yeah it only takes 1 minute to queue fireteam but who cares i only want to play predator” emails/social/posts/etc. OKH

You and me both. (Not that it’s ever directed at me, you definitely have more to put up with.)

How does dead by deadlight do it? The queue times for survivor and killer each are almost instantaneous

1 Like

Larger player base combined with the fact that survivor is the more popular role.
So when PHG pushes FT stuff that’s why. Whether it’s new equipment or daily missions, it will all be to try and get Pred wait times down. It’s why it’s so frustrating to deal with people who scream FT is being favoured, anything done is done to help Pred’s get matches, but they refuse to see it that way.

Things will get better as we all get more content and they establish a Dlc pattern the player base can follow. FT drops will add variety, like the gear we just got, Pred’s will get early access weapon as they’re released. Eventually it will be normal and there will be slightly less, “why’d they do this!” posts.

1 Like

Well if when Mr.Black as dlc queue times might go up HOWEVER with a new gamemode the queue times will split between the two so hopefully it will not be as bad as City Hunters release.

1 Like

I’m personally hoping they will start dropping new FT Classes as early access with each Predator. That way the ques won’t jump as high because hopefully people will split their time.

1 Like

That would be a good idea that way we can get Predator and Fireteam content each month and if your ft only player you dont have to buy the dlc if you dont want too.

1 Like

Exactly, you’ll get it next month or when the next Predator drops and it should still get you online and playing. So still helping with those ques.

1 Like