I think im done.

So after a week break and playing outriders and seeing how they have dealt with the launch of the game I think im done with this game.

I’ve played since the beta/demo and after several matches today (75% being pre made PC teams) and come back to see how boggy the predator feels. I spent spent far to much time traveling around and having all manner of lead hitting me in the ass because its not hard to hit a leaping pred due to the terrible leaping.

I have stuck with this for as long as I can and after seeing how quickly a devs on outriders fix critical bugs really fast and this game seems to manifest its own bugs without any interaction and leave the player base to deal with it themselves.

Im not going to talk about the balance in this as its a hot topic but I dont consider myself a bad pred at this game and having killed many of the community on here once or twice so git gud only goes so far when the balance is no where near equal.

I may come back if the devs pull some serious magic out of their asses but that unlikely and seeing as there appears to be a new sniper rifle coming, which isnt going to help imo.

Thank you for the laughs on here and in game for some of you.

PS fantasma you’re a mother fucking bish!

7 Likes

Lmao outriders is a worse game.
I know.
I play it.

1 Like

I was the same way after the Feb update. But either I’m going crazy or other people get the same thing but what’s worse is sometimes I get the urge to come back and play it! What is this witchcraft!

1 Like

And i would mention im seriously passionate about the game like most on here and it makes me really sad to walk away 😔

Tbh I think its rewarding personally, ive been stuck on lvl 150 2 weeks after we were given it on here lol

Well Outriders was more anticipated as a game tbh, it came out meh and it still meh to me as looter shooters go it’s far from being good imo. It just reminds me of Lost Planet too much, which is a game I thoroughly enjoyed. And the get up with the Fantastic 4 effect from how they got their powers is kinda lame lol.

I didnt really pay a notice about it in the lead up to lauch, i thought it looked good so gave itba go and enjoy it and tbh its been a bit of a rough launch like most games but they are keeping the players updated which is nice imo

As a fan of the IP , I compare this game to taking a shit .

You need to do it (play as a fan) and it usually stinks , sometimes it stinks more than others , but it still stinks.

3 Likes

Taking a break form gaming in general is always a good idea. But there isn’t much else to do now with the pandemic. Hope you try Alien Fireteam when it comes out. Maybe we can play sometime.

The fans are more passionate than the developers. In the week it took them to come up with the idea , meet with fox and get their hands on the IP ? A handful of us could have came up with something better . For anyone to call this a “passion” project? Yeah , they got it by dumb luck and to give them a job for a few months . Disagree with me? The results speak for themselves

2 Likes

Mate you’re absolutely right the passion in this forum and the ideas that come out of it are incredible!

1 Like

They got it too easily, now I’m not saying things can’t happen fast and not lead to great things! But there is a flip side to that scenario. After the beta and before “full” release , alot of what people complain about now? Is the exact concerns put forward then , what was their response? A one minute search and you can find their answer . They have went completely 180 on what they said would happen , either to get more non refundable sales and flat out were dishonest? Or they are incompetent and under estimated those issues

2 Likes

I think that if they communicated more it would help as they give the impression that everything is ok when clearky its not and they wont even acknowledge it which really irks me k!

1 Like
1 Like

I think I am also dumb

It’s the IP.

1 Like

A couple of things I think should be put on blast here , 1)people seem to think that because we knew what we were buying , we shouldn’t expect anything additional, nor are we correct for expecting more . Even though they stated many times there will be "post launch support and ‘content’ " . Thats their own words and what have we had in 12 months? Two Dutch skins , three movie pred skins and one of those you only got from preorder and other cosplay preds . One map , one game mode and an nfl player .

2)the state of play! They made a deal for better servers that happened to cost 70% less , matchmaking has been worse since the beta . Bugs that can game crash that went on for weeks , patches that needed patches , adding a shader that can lead to loadouts resetting . They clearly stated “cross party invites” will be available at launch which we all know it took around 4-5 months to get .

So 4 movie skins , of which one was released twice , is pretty much the only thing predator related? The beta was the released product . They even released an old build into the beta demo , a few months after release I would say myself , everything I just said was harsh but now? I find it all ridiculous.

Another thing that popped into my head , balance is too much to go into detail with on this post, but the fact one fireteam soldier can put a pred into second wind with one clip of a pistol? It sure would make games shorter and make shorter que times wouldn’t it? Which have almost halved since a few months back . Look at the lootboxes aswell , it would be such a grind to get anything you were fishing for ? You would need to put hours upon hours into playing to even have a remote chance of getting it . Its just a coincidence data leaks indicate new types of lootboxes incoming aswell? They are changing numbers around to require more time of play , instead of adding anything meaningful to make you play out of fun .

The writing was on the wall but nostalgia made alot of us too blind to see it . The fact they haven’t even raised the level cap for over six months? In a game that xp dictates your playstyle? Yeah 🙄

Worst of all , these guys said the concerns that had people undecided of buying the beta on release? Would be resolved . Here we are 12 months later and you could change the date on those concerns and you would swear they asked the players what their concerns were in April 2021 . People were put under false pretenses so that they would buy their game .

Yeah youre right, the biggest play style changevthey introduced were the perks but they tippedvthe scales badly after that and have made insignificant changes to they to balance them out.

Im an absolute sucker for this game and I mostky played for the sake of it as I own everything in the game bar the beast because i dint like the idea of a sports fan being a char

1 Like

grafik
lol

20210411_133958