I think parry needs a buff.

I know right? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fuck shields! give FT heat seaking missile launchers for fuck sakes!

2 Likes

Why not already smartgun? ThAt CoUlD bE FuN

1 Like

Would be cool if they added a combat stance for more in depth combat mechanics

Very true

Ok, let’s take a second to breathe here. I love knife fighting the pred same as anyone, but let’s be honest with ourselves. The predator is a 700-800lb solid muscle killing machine, who can stand toe to to in a hand to hand fight with a bear. I’ve witnessed ft members on my team not only beat the pred using nothing but a knife, but they did it solo. I don’t think the knife needs a buff, I think deflecting with a knife is required for a fair fight but I don’t think a buff is true to the predator story nor required for balance. Realistic to the story a predator would swing any of his weapons threw the knife and all 4 ft members if anyone tried to block it. And it’s already good enough.

Your face needs a buff.

2 Likes

😅😅

A reaction of a typical PC Predator…or should i dare say it…PS Pred…Oh My!

I think the whole melee system could use an overhaul. Predator should get a dashing and aerial attack other than slam. Or let me slam without the emp. They could learn a thing or two about the AVP 2010 games melee

I was just thinking that. That melee system was definitely better. LOVED the pounce feature

The avp2010 melee system was just rock paper scissors with a gapcloser lets not

Didnt age well to be honest

I faced a guy that straight blocked all 6 of my hits with an alpha sickle… idk how he did it but I got it on video I’ll add a link when I edit the video.

True but at least with that system you could do stuff like pump fake. I liked it.