I think parry needs a buff.

Maybe, a 5 hit combo…
Like R2, L2, R2, L2, L2 the Last 2 hits its double stab Like Michael Myers attack and its lethal when hits pred… And maybe a shield its good idea for fireteam…what do you think guys???

3 Likes

Ye man i think a shield would be a really goood goood goooood idea… u know those medival shields fully titanium unbreakable… maybe drop in captain america shield in there… u know… hell make the shield also be able to break predator weapons like combi and wrist blades… hell one shot pred… sure go for it i dont care… fking new frog guy who does not know about predator franchise gtfo

7 Likes

Surely you are very upset with the game, otherwise you would understand that it is a troll.

Dont care, didnt ask, just gtfo and stop trolling and intoxicating actual planet earth and society.

I thought that in here we are Like a team Who love this game and we talk we laughing tell jokes share opinions… So you my friend, you gtfo because you are an idiot Who cant take a joke.

No you gtfo, cause society keeps getting worse and people commit suicide cause of people like you and we cant progress as humanity to better places and evolve…

People nowadays like you joke and do nothing productive, while giving the devs like illfonic pat in the back everything is great and sunny and perfect and they are great… No for example Evolve was great game from start and it had shit ton of content even without people asking for it but in the end it died cause people like you… so yeah buddy G T F O.

Λοιπόν εγώ θα σου τα γράψω ελληνικά και εσύ άμα θες μετέφρασε.
Πρέπει να είσαι και πολύ χαζός αλήθεια. Γράφω εδώ από την πρώτη εβδομάδα και ποτέ δεν έχω τσακωθεί με κανέναν… Ένα αστείο είπα και το έκανες θέμα!!! Χαλάρωσε!!! Μην νευριάζεις τόσο εύκολα!! Και πιο σημαντικό… Μην βρίζεις άτομα που δεν τα ξέρεις… Λοιπόν τελείωσε το θέμα.

No shield, but maybe a “short circuit” on Pred equips, and deplect the stamina of the Pred, would be cool. So, the Preds would need to use more brains, tactics, instead of spam melee/brute force.

No.

1 Like

We already use all we got against premade FT team who have monstrous advantage over us so no.

4 Likes

That makes no sense

Play the Pred is very easy. No challenge. Just range spam plasmacaster, bow, comb, etc and GG. No claims, just clean deaths. If you got damage, run away and eat one of the 712 boars on the map.

Something to avoid Pred melee spam would be great and increase the fun.

How about they make it so predator has to earn a kill by actually going there and get his hands dirty by claiming…

Wow lol.

Ft gameplay : watch tree. Point.click.damage.pred down. Pred not dead? Run after him with butter knives. Parry him to oblivion. Predator still up and deal damage? It’s ok I will take a medikit that I can share with two other people and regenerate easy my life .

Oh predator back again. It’s ok i have two sniper rifle who can one shot is mask and make enable to play anymore and anyways I can still spam spotting button or macro fir get out of traps

Pred self destruct? Lol ez done in 10 second macro keys go click click

1 Like

Guys, as i said above, i was joking.
Fmo parry is a little bit OP.
But its ok. I play both Pred and FT. And personally love the game. I Just hope for New maps, New preds, New characters, and bug fixes.

Pred gameplay:
Change vision. Isolate target. Cloak. Walk forward on the ground. When you see anything with bars on head, spam shoulder cannon / bow. Repeat. Got damage? Eat any of the 98.985 pigs on the map.
Remember to come back to claim your trophies.

Are you a adventurer? Want more action? Power jump on a FT, press “attack” 3 times. Power jump again. Repeat on next victim.

Can you explain what it is you’re doing to constantly die to predator in melee?
Are you playing recon and get backstabbed while using a controller and unable to spin around or something?

The SAW bolt-action takes 3 hits to destroy a mask, not one. (and that’s the lowest number)

How does a macro help defuse the bomb?
Getting out of a net maybe, but not the bomb.

I cant believe I see something like this, BUFF??? …

1 Like

Ikr as if parrying isn’t already godlike as it is.