I think some people are missing the point...

I will steer clear, thank you gentlepeople.

im used to csgo games where every aim counts

I should mention, It’s in game money which is earn-able, but I find it to be a chore after losing a few characters.

I got it to hold me over till PHG came out. I do have hope it will one day have a more casual mode and not just for those who are into that level of grind.
I do respect the players who are that good, I just don’t want to be their fodder. As a solo there are teams that use the anti camping mechanic to hunt you down, they can pick each other up but you’re always potentially one shot.

How the game currently is, it’s not made for the stalking/stealthy approach, the Ai are the main problem, they see you through walls, they spawn outta nowhere, they even hunt down people. The time limit is also a problem along with queue time, how it is right now, you wait 10+ mins for a 3 min game, Predator can find you off the start via target isolation (which needs to be removed) IMO, I want to take my time as Predator slowly whittling down the Fireteam, not beaming them down to death or rushing them constantly. Reinforcements and second wind need to be removed, both of these give us the gameplay we have now. Now if you die, hear me out, you earn Vert by watching the others player play.

In all honesty with a few tweaks the game could be an eSports, for us to get the gameplay we want, 80% of the game needs to be reworked on.

I don’t know why everyone fixates on this, the esport thing. Hunt mode does need some tweaks but if you want an esport mode it would be better to just make a suggestion to do that.

Suggest a mode. Work out why things balance the way they do now.
If the game doesn’t play slow imagine why that might be an issue. Then plan around it. Use other game mechanics to solve problems you foresee.

I agree with you

Should check it out and lemme know what you think

It’s an arena shooter OP unfortunately there’s no time for that unless the FT is level 10. I’m going to leap across the map find the FT in 2 mins, bunnyhop around, headshot the memer recon with a bow and get yelled at for being sweaty and not getting parried in post-game chat. Whoever headshots more wins.

The point isnt what the game is. Its what it should be.

Unfortunately the design philosophy behind this game is constant action, game mechanics don’t support stealth. The AI isnt good enough to stand on its own as a PvEvP experience either

I couldn’t agree more, that’s why I’ve desperately been pushing for Illfonic to increase ft damage by 20%, in exchange for removing the weapon glow on ranged weapons, severely muffle stomping noises, stop clicking within (stalking range) of the ft, and above all else decrease visibility of a moving cloaked predator, when (farther than 50 yards).

A few other things would need implemented for balance. such as, reduced knife damage, added recoil to some weapons, increased shotgun effect to reduce predator wanting to jump in.

Exactly what ive been saying.

We’ll see what happens with the new gamemode and what Illfonic sees as the right direction. Currently the AI is a huge bottleneck to the game itself, can’t do anything with stealth as long as your AI sucks.

I could still see complete wildcard balance working out if they go crazy with it because its dynamic fun at the end of the day and better than the monotonous AI. Player FT vs Player guerillas vs pred vs pred free for all just let players do whatever they want & throw some lootboxes in there as incentive, teamups or no teamups fuck it.

I think mission/map design adds a lot to how the game is played. The maps/missions we have now are more geared towards fire fights but future maps can be designed with stealth in mind. Likewise, current maps/missions can be altered to emphasize stealth.

For the love of god buff the Dutch, give him grenades and an ammo bag, 10 perk points.

12 gear points

Buff wrist blades

Give pred a grab/stab ability

Give pred and FT combat stance by clicking R3

Give pred a pimp smack

I mean the entire game is a huge bottleneck tbh haha

Wrist blades actually do 92 damage per combo sir

That’s 92 damage in 3 hits on the 2nd hardest to perry Weapon in game.

AI is the set standard for what they can and can’t do with the missions though, sad. We’ll see if it improves or they’re just like fuck it and drop the AI aspects & shoot for something else.