I think the new mode should focus solely on Fireteam

This is a stupid idea.
If anything just add a mode where its co op and pred and ft team up vs some strong a.i.

3 Likes

I donā€™t really agree with OP. Having said that, I do absolutely think that the FT game play should be able to stand on its own in terms of fun and quality. Ghost Recon level. Right now itā€™s bland AF.

3 Likes

close thread and delete

2 Likes

Hahahahahah

Whereā€™s the fun in that? The only fun thing for FT in this game is killing Preds. Killing AI and doing missions sounds boring AF. I wouldnā€™t play it, at all.

Besides, you can currently do that. Fire up a private match. Invite your friends. Have who ever joined as Pred leave and invite him again. He will load as FT. And there you go. A few FTs playing solo missions against AI with no Pred.

1 Like

I feel like the real fun of the game as FT is hiding from the predator.

Despite being stronger in numbers, I frequently enjoy mudding up, covering all my body parts with accessories and clothing to hide my skin, and then going full jungle-man and surviving on my own. Beating a pred in a 1v1 knives-only fight as last man standing is amazingly satisfying, and so much thrilling fun; definitely fun the few times someone has challenged me to a smack-down as well, always put away my ranged weapons and tried to respect the invitation.

The true fun of FT, coming from me as a horror-enthusiast, is the thrill of being hunted. Removing pred would suck the fun out of playing FT.

That being said, I would LOVE a hunting reserve mode with 2-3 preds and 8 humans. I could see that being so much damn fun.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know who told you this was a good idea but they should be banned from the forums

1 Like

This guy is fucken stoned i swear. I want the weed hes smoken

1 Like

I still want to know more, Iā€™m trying to understand the point of the mode?

I like team vs. game play but mostly play this game, because the Predator adds a unique element and I like lore. I could see 4v4 working if the Predator was some kind of reward but also if some Predator was a threat later in the match.

Basically the STGZ team is guarding a truck or building that has a sedated Pred inside. The FT tries to eliminate them and claim the body. If all but 1 of the STGZ troops are killed, then they can enter the vehicle/building and become the Predator. Alternatively if the FT manage to kill them all, one of them can become the Predator.
A random player from the Predator Hunt que is selected one to one and a half minutes into the match and comes in as a fully kitted Predator (or the Assassin) to eliminate the captured Predator.

Edit - the Predator has to protect the FT from the threat and they have to protect it.

I would definitely not play this game if it was just a human vs human crapshoot

Predator is the only reason I play this game, and the hunt. The game needs more Pred focus. Needs a single player pred hunt and some sort of pred dueling ground where human feet never step.

Pred needs more armor customization. Pred needs more weapon variety. Pred needs a mode where two preds take on a score of FT.

Even a mode where pred teams up with FT to take on some super AI would be cool.

@fire, up two posts.

Itā€™s a week old but itā€™s clearly me asking for a version of what we have.

It sucks balls. Just tried it.
Itā€™s stupid.

Iā€™m enjoying it. I understand itā€™s way to chaotic right now but thatā€™s cause we donā€™t know what weā€™re doing, šŸ˜‚.

It will get better. Besides, itā€™s already given me ideas about how to structure an event around it. Or ways to swap it up, maybe start with a Predator on each team if we have a version for pre-madeā€™s.

No Its very clear what youā€™re doing.
But its beyond choppy and janky.

Performance aside, itā€™s a stupid mode.
Its shit.

1 Like

I hate it to

2 Likes