I think they should release the 87 Predator skin already

Yeah you strike me as someone who frequents neogaf lmao.

Go back.

And I thought the alpha discussion was drawn outā€¦

Lazy and Slasher are going at it till one breaks lmaooooo šŸ¤£

They should lock Jungle Hunter. Heā€™s not healthy for the community.

Iā€™m just glad its not me on the receiving end anymore šŸ˜

3 Likes

The only thing you know is that you are going to have hard times with me when you start whining and bringing nonsense on this forum.

Lol. The game is very likely backward compatible on PS5 and there is no reason to touch something which is insignificant. Unless it becomes a paid DLC and deep down you know it.

Somehow you failed at proving it being garbage. Also do not lie. No body bought the JH skin. It was a pre-order incentive. And my solution lets it stay exclusive. So no harm at all.

It is in the end all up to illfonic what they will do.

And who are you? You do not own this forum.

Are you even active on any general Predator fan website?

So perhaps you should leave instead of whining.

Just like F13 preordersā€¦oh wait

Uh oh

Like I said though, I hope illfonic at some point allows people to link their PC and PS4 accounts so I can have JH on both and I will only have to buy one of each DLC pack instead of having to buy two of each. That would be cool if they did that for those who have it on both systems.

Iā€™m not opposed to that in the least.

1 Like

The thing is that no one was dealing with particular whiners on this forum. Therefore they have become too confident. Too bad for them that I joined.

Watch out we got a badass over here and heā€™s gonna make illfonic re-release a preorder skin

2 Likes

Wrong. Look up my suggestion I made in this thread.

Uuuuuhhhh oooohhhh

Dude, you should listen to the relief in Vexx post, he really is happy your his replacement. I like him though, canā€™t say I think Iā€™ll like you.

1 Like

Hold the presses LazyHunter made a suggestion, illfonic get on this now. You can just re-release jungle hunter over and over for $10 because someone woukd buy it!

Jk I didnt read it, I donā€™t even know who you are. But I sure wish you knew what the world exclusive meant.

Ever get those avp2010 exclusive preorder skins?

I am not gonna make them anything. I want them to focus on fixing core issues first and foremost.

The fact is that the iconic skin which should get the most attention is very flawed.

I donā€™t think anyone cares except you and it seems to present in some extreme form of denial. Theyā€™re not remaking it because you donā€™t like the way it looks lmao.
Whenā€™s the samurai remake if I donā€™t like it? Boo hoo

1 Like

You really think you can intimidate me. Once you start licking your injuries, you will be happy that I do not react to your nonsense and whining in other threads. Tough times, tough times. But I am gonna train well.

@Slasher_Clone pissed off goku frankly I am terrified and must leave this thread

1 Like