I think they should release the 87 Predator skin already

I think that illfonic should release this skin for sale, seeing that this game has so many bugs and exploits and it is the only way I see more people actually considering to buy the game. We have had it long enough it is time to share it with those who didn’t get the chance to pre-order. They need to make amends for their poor support and lack of communication with this community. People play Predator games to play as their favorite Predators and to keep this skin a pre-order exclusive is just a poor attempt at rewarding the fans that went out and pre-odered this. You want to reward those of us who pre-ordered this how about an exclusive useful weapon or better yet an extra character slot. You know something that is actually useful.

6 Likes

I think you should have pre ordered like the rest of us who have it why should you get it for free fucking childish shit expectations

14 Likes

I agree but it should be free. Alpha was supposed to be exclusive to those who got the toy but was given away for free.

4 Likes

I believe it should be free as well but then you got the try hard ”muh precious skin!” type of guys like the one above lol they think they’re of a higher status.

4 Likes

I did pre-order Bro, I am saying for all their short comings it is time to give something to the community as a whole. Stop being so greedy…

4 Likes

That tweet said early access to the alpha not exclusive

4 Likes

I much rather have an extra character slot…

3 Likes

The box says different. I know nothing about a tweet just what was advertised (falsely) in the store.

3 Likes

No your dumb alpha was to get early access as stated on numerous websites. Your exclusive status wont save anyone from shitty gameplay

1 Like

it is just a skin, his stats are not even that good so why stress it being an exclusive anyways…

5 Likes

There are already toxic avengers here and its not even lunch time yet!
For some ppl, just make it full time job, i’m sure no one else will employ you for anything of use.

No it just differentiates those who played from the get go from others in the game and it’s the only such thing, those of us who’ve been enduring the same shit for much longer have it then someone who just showed up to the party

There always are, that shouldn’t surprise anyone on this forum.

You all should be glad there isnt a ranking system and skins for predators with a ranking system. The top 1k preds get ancient skins and access to god like tier weapons. Im sure if the tables were turned in this reguard your childish comments would be bitching about rank skins

2 Likes

No it was advertised as exclusive.

1 Like

Illfonic said it was early access. Neca made there advertisements

1 Like

You really need to keep that for yourself because you pre-ordered. Like I said just being greedy. I don’t care if they release it because I hardly even use mine lol…

3 Likes

I would agree with that I have seen the picture, but I think it was a typo that didnt get noticed until it was too late, originally was advertised as early access

Lmfao calm the hell down. It’s a skin. You act like I haven’t been dealing with all this predator hunting grounds bullshit. What makes you better than me? Why do you deserve it and I don’t when I paid the same price and am dealing with the same shit as everyone else. This entire game is a fucking scam lol

2 Likes

I got the 87 mask in a loot box so i can care less