I would really like to see the "armor style" feature be utilized with predator

Fireteam gets their level 100 “elite” armor, but why does predator not have any? I would really like to see more armor for predator other than just the shaders. Please add some different armor styles IllFonic!

5 Likes

I’m hungry for spaghetti all of a sudden 🤔 Like, I would really love a plate of spaghetti (ideally linguine) and meatballs… The power of pictures huh.

3 Likes

Whenever I chose my profile picture I suddenly craved spaghetti also.

I had spaghetti a few days ago
But anyways yeah I want more customization

As the FT members get elite variations of their suits, I think it’d make sense for us to get elite variations as well for maxing the game level out. Elite Hunter, Elite Scout, Elite Berserker and Elite Elder. Shit, if they really wanted and what would really be good would be an elite version of all predators, so an Elite Samurai, Elite Alpha, Elite Jungle Hunter and Elite City Hunter.

3 Likes

Because this game is really called Fire Team Hunting the Predator.

I’m convinced armor styles would’ve been useful for making alternate Predators without releasing a stand alone DLC.

For example should Scar get a release, the Predators in AVP are built largely the same with minor cosmetic variations in the armor. In this way the player could theoretically recreate Chopper or Celtic with the armor style system adding further value to Scar’s price since you technically get three Predators for the price of one. The same concept could be applied to the Super Predators.

2 Likes

I think they should’ve just stayed with the 3 main classes, any DLC character from then on would be categorized as a scout, hunter, or berserker.

1 Like

Yes, its also interesting how predator models are build for this game - body, armour, even fishnet, sandals and gloves are all complete, seperate 3d objects. Its by design, I’m sure all this work was not done for nothing, so in future we will probably see diffrent armour styles for main 3 classes at least

2 Likes

They should release elite armor for the hunter, berserker, and scout. Those are the main classes of this game. It could come with a level cap increase, too.
Pass this along? @Courier and @OldKingHamlet

7 Likes