Ideal Pred Customization Overhaul

Here’s my ideal pred customization overhaul:

• ARMOR
    -Armor styles now have primary, secondary, and tertiary color wheels, and provide patterns instead of set colors.
    -Individual armor plates can be selected and given individual shaders/styles.
    -Max Level “ELITE PRED” armor for all classes.
  • WRISTBLADES
    -Style: What style you want the wristblades to be, but only selects the basic shape, like samurai shape, CH97 shape etc.
    -Material: What material the blades are made out of, such as the Damascus of Viking being put on Samurai’s wristblade style.
    -Color: Can choose either default, a shader color, or armor matching like elder.
  • PLASMACASTER
    -Can mix and match between classes, such as CH97 on Elder or Elder on Hunter etc.
  • BATTLE DAMAGE
    -Light, which is light scratches and dents.
    -Medium, gouges in armor, some bullet holes, larger dents, 1 bent wristblade.
    -Heavy, parts of armor slashed off, many more bullet holes. massive dents, 1 wristblade broken off, for Valkyrie and theoretical super preds it is heavily bent out of shape and parts of edges are missing.
    -Reforged, heavy but armor is repaired, bullet holes are filled, and blown off armor is welded back and tied back on with leather straps, wristblades crudely repaired.
  • BODY DAMAGE
    -Slash Scars
    -Bullet Scars
    -Acid Burns
    -Missing Eye
    -Missing Fingers
    -Prosthetic Arm/Leg
  • NETTING
    -Chooses what parts of the body get netting such as particular legs, arms, and torso.
  • FOOTWEAR
    -Standard Sandals.
    -Footblades that Berserker currently has.
  • WARPAINTS
    -New custom warpaint slot called Custom, allows people to create their own warpaints.
    -New mask placement interface lets you choose where on the mask to put all warpaints.

Add your ideas, can’t wait to hear them!

8 Likes

I’d appreciate an optional netting feature and bladed or open sandal choices. Plsthx :3

1 Like

Adding my take on it now!

Which one looks better on my Elder?

1 Like

DIFFERENT LOOKING THERMAL VISIONS BECAUSE NO PREDS THERMALS LOOK THE SAME. Also the one we have now is lame.

SOUNDS EFFECT PACKS

CUSTOM MIMICRY WHEEL

CLOAK EFFECTS

THE ABILITY TO RECORD&REPLAY PLAYER AUDIO THAT WAS SCRAPPED BECAUSE OF LEGAL ISSUES. SORT IT OUT.

Here come the swastikas and penises

I think our current thermal is good. Allowing for more thermal types might allow players to make mudding up useless.

It sucks

download.jpeg-4

1 Like

Ha. What is that image from?

AvP2010

1 Like

What would Elite Predator skin look like for all the classes? Are they just Battle Damaged versions of what their models where or are they similar to like Elder level veteran with them looking old and having a much more royal like armor?

It was datamined a little bit ago.

If I had to guess it would probably be Elder’s dust/faded armor effect applied, and some skull necklaces and loops like Elder, just applied to all other classes.

1 Like

Needs more contrast between black and blue. Extremely hard to navigate with current contrast, especially for those with visual issues.

I see. Yeah. Maybe they could increase the contrast for world objects while blending mudded fireteam colors for a “cloak” effect.

My current contrast, brightness, and gamma settings allow me to easily navigate while in thermal and even see mudded fireteam players without much effort.

I’d be fine with that! That sounds pretty good!

1 Like
1 Like

TAKE MY MONEY NOW!