Ideas for new predator perks

More to come

“Stick and Move”

1st iteration:
Predator no longer uncloaks with melee attacks, but deals less melee damage while cliaked.

2nd iteration:
Predator no longer uncloaks with melee attacks, however each melee attack drains a portion of plasma energy on top of the normal stamina requirements. Can result in overload.

“Silent and Deadly”

1st iteration:
Predator footfalls make significantly less noise and noise in trees is reduced. Sprint speed is reduced.

2nd iteration:
Crouched movement speed is increased significantly. Sound in trees is reduced.

3 Likes

give me a perk where if i spend stamina as a predator i gain a % of damage reduction for X time afterwords

and a perk that gives hp regen up to 25-50% max hp at like 4hp per second

and a perk where if energy is overloaded increase speed of the predator by X%

Basically i want more perks that encourage an active playstyle to encourage certain conditions rather than them all just being “what’s the most efficient perk set up that will always be usefull at all times of the match?”

other conditions one could use is like Predator kills X number of AI
Predator gets X number of stealth kills or X number of long claims predator gains X based on number of FT marked etc…

Stalker: Movement is muffled when crouched, clicking only occurs when moving.

Target Acquisition: Mask tracks target trajectory biased on current path marking the targets future location Factoring time it would take for projectile to arrive. Player would still manually aim. This technology was demonstrated in the first movie.

A third vision mode that highlights human technology.