Ideas for possible DLC packs custom FT/PRED

Possible dlc packs/mods and sound files request:

Predator sounds pack DLC :

-sounds for all predator roars clicks from all predator movies. That can be equip to any predator types.

-Predator 1 and 2 quotes added to FT dialogue wheel “stick around”
“youre one ugly mutha F&#&” “Lets dance” “This is between me and him”

Vision mods pack DLC:vgs and night maps for FT:

different vision modes for predators

nvgs and night maps for FT flash light attachments?

predator camp added to each map

Other content ideas.

Trophy wall at main menu or in the predator camp if added to each map.
The wall would contain the skull of most recent killed player(s) When you approach it maybe it shows that players name.

different wristblades or ability to switch them. Fireteam taunt wheel customization. FT voices

5 Likes

The predator sounds stuff sounds pretty good to me!

I really know nothing about nightvision goggles, but if a cloaked predator could be detected with them then I’d have to give that idea a hard pass.

Part of me wishes we could get new wristblades too, but I really don’t know how it could be done. Let’s say we can choose between long/short and single/dual wristblades. If the attack patterns were identical to what they are now, people would complain that the second/longer wristblade does nothing. But if they are made to be unique with their own stats, then we would only have the illusion of choice. Because why would anyone choose the current wristblades when they can have dual long ones? Unless maybe they took up a weapon slot too? 🤔

for now I am fine with these things being purely cosmetic. Most of these modders used to do back in the 90s and early 2000s.

Avp 2010 has some good mods on pc , sound packs etc and purely cosmetic , now that was a fun game

1 Like

Choosing what lines you want in mimicry is a great idea

Also add the following voice lines

Fucking Voodoo Magic

Shit Happens

Laughter

What the hell are you

And DLC weapon packs

1 Like

Voice lines? I’m still waiting for them to give all preds their own roars. They have tons to choose from or they can make their own like they did the females.

1 Like

Yes like avp 2000 on pc. All different predator classes sounded different. Was dope af. I used to modify the files a bit on avp2010. All you had to do was use the templates the first modders made and simply swap sounds and such for the ones you wanted. It was only a matter of converting the files to wav format or some compressed audio file type.,

I didnt like the avp scar sounds for the predator so I changed a few of them.

Wish I knew how for this game.