Ideas for Predator Masks?

I currently have no ideas for anything right now, but I would love hear/see your ideas😁

2 Likes

2 Likes

Crear un modo editor para hacer tus propias mascaras

5 Likes

6 Likes

The masks we got where sortov disappointing these ones are very badass mainly the concept art ones

1 Like

I think FT should get this “accessory” for Halloween

3 Likes

Yeah the masks we got to choose from all seemed knock offs of the “The Predator” movie design, which is a really bad thing. The Samurai Mask is also way too on the nose with the concept. But the OG’s for Elder and 86 are of course beautiful.

1 Like

Pred Mask

That’s badass!! I would set all my loadouts with that mask, lol.

4 Likes

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned this one
AlienPredator

2 Likes

The should add some textures on the insides of the map. Look at it when its on the ground. It look pathetic. This game is half finished and this is ignoring the lack of content.

Youve seen the leaks? 3 new maps, 3 new dlcs and new gamemode

Don’t care until its official and those are released. If those are out by the end of the year… The game is going to be dead by then.

I have been waiting to see if anyone would post this mask, and I have to say I want it so badly

I’ve looked at the leaks. Until they come to the game officially I’m going to pretend that they are all fan made, and forget about them

3 Likes

Chopper, Berserker, Tracker, Fugitive, Wolf, CH, Celtic(Scarface by default), the fodders in AVPR, Temple Acient(AVP).
Those are afew.

1 Like

What comic is the first photo from?! It looks badass I might have to pick it up lol