Ideas to make playing fireteam more difficult

I’m loving this game, its great fun!

I prefer playing Predator, am not normally a FPS player, and like many here have been frustrated playing Predator. I win most of my matches as Fireteam and lose most of my matches as Predator.

I’m not sure how to buff Predator. Other players ideas about it seem good to me. I’m sure that I’d like to make things more difficult for Fireteam, though.

1. Less health on Fireteam members, no hypo-heals. There are multiple med kits available on each map and each member can bring even more. Given how difficult it can be for Predator to do damage, its too easy for the team to survive and heal from his damage. Less health for Fireteam would effectively buff both Predator and AI grunts.

2. Less ease of movement and accuracy for Fireteam members. I think they have too much stamina, strafe and back up too quickly, and hit too easily, especially at distance.

3. No map indicators of where AI troops are. Why put enemy position blips on their radar anyway? What are they, Colonial Marines with motion trackers???

Its very difficult to balance a game like this. At the very least, I think Fireteam’s health and healing should be nerfed.

Thank you for reading!

1 Like

What haha. No way. Maybe tweak things. It’s hard on both sides if you don’t have a good load out or using a predator with wrong load out.

Git gud Predator

This bout the only thing I agree with, I’m a pred main I have no trouble doing damage as it’s all a matter of adapting to situations and I don’t care if I win or lose but I do think ft have a little too many heal methods and need a small reduction or something. They can carry field syrettes, Med kits and the medkits that are already on the maps that’s quite a bit.

It’s whatever at this point but a small reduction would be nice to even things out.

Most of predator player win 90% od their game (as they say) it means that Predator in pub is actually easier than ft.

Not sure where you are hearing that but as I’ve had to explain to many people time and time again: no player will experience exactly the same thing especially with speed running through missions being all the rage these days making the game dull and boring.