If the revolver was op

I wonder what would happen…

Would the scout duelists go crazy? Would everyone have it with yautja’s bane?

Would i use it?

Would @Madisyn_Skye use it? Oh yeah and about that are your specs still all janky

It still wouldn’t be as good as the 1011. Damage per shot isn’t everything, it’s damage per second that matters. Just my opinion

1 Like

But what if the revolver was…BETTER DAMAGE PER SECOND

It’s more of a back up Marksmen Rifle, because it maintains damage even at longer ranges. It originally was way too strong. It got nerfed twice.

3 Likes

What if the 1011(and Grimtech19) had a lower firerate limit?

2 Likes

Damn, I remember when 2XL was super nasty… After knives, handguns are the most ridiculously OP and immersion breaking weapons in the game.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, 1011 has real fast rate of fire

They need to add a 6-shooter that has an extremely fast rate of fire and reload speed and falls somewhere between the grimtech and 1011-12 in terms of damage.

3 Likes

No. No they absolutely do not!!

2 Likes

They need to add a gun with max damage, max range, zero noise, insanely lightweight, etc

No more Fireteam weapons until Predator gets at least 2 UNIQUE weapons and 3 more items of gear. Until then, Fireteam can make do with all the ridiculous weapons and toys they already have. This is the way!

4 Likes

Fine then, give the pred a 6-shooter. Cowboy pred confirmed.

1 Like

2XL with red dot was a pocket sniper. Main snipers used to run it all the time before it got nerfed (twice)

Is still okay. Most FT weapons will still be okay even if nerfed.

They can literally reduce the FT weapon damage to 50% of the current state (to pred only, please, because AI is stupidly strong, some have even more health than a fucking pred) and they would still do a lot of damage.

4 Likes

You sir, you got yerself a deal!! spits on hand and shakes

1 Like

Gross, alright then.

1 Like

I wish they would add a long barrel and 4/6x scope

1 Like

DPS on stationary targets maybe. But the best preds are not potato’s that stand still or quick claim.
Single shots, provided they do enough damage like the SAWz are just as deadly.

1 Like

The revovler as the shotguns are a complete joke.
Those weapons should be the deadlist weapons close range. Followed by 1011 and grimtech.
These types of weapons (shotguns and pistols) should deal like double the damage they do now (close range of course) but have half the fire rate (the 1011 and grimtech).
Personally it’s disapointing that in this game shotguns are so useless, cause i’m a shotgun lover myself in all other FPS games. I would love that @IllFonic gave more attention to this type of weapons, make it more real, add to them more options like grips, dragon’s breath shells. I know it’s never gonna happen but at least they could make it more similar to reality as of damage close range.

2 Likes

I used to use a long time ago, because I was dumb and looked at the in-game stats before I learned about this forum and what is actually good. If they increased the fire rate and the damage I might use it, but honestly the 1011 would still be a better weapon (if untouched).

1 Like

@PlayStation_sniper
Don’t expect to do much damage with it. This is 6 consecutive shots only 390xp duelist with Bane.
https://youtu.be/Veyr56vwVlM

1 Like