If the revolver was op

Fine then, give the pred a 6-shooter. Cowboy pred confirmed.

1 Like

2XL with red dot was a pocket sniper. Main snipers used to run it all the time before it got nerfed (twice)

Is still okay. Most FT weapons will still be okay even if nerfed.

They can literally reduce the FT weapon damage to 50% of the current state (to pred only, please, because AI is stupidly strong, some have even more health than a fucking pred) and they would still do a lot of damage.

4 Likes

You sir, you got yerself a deal!! spits on hand and shakes

1 Like

Gross, alright then.

1 Like

I wish they would add a long barrel and 4/6x scope

1 Like

DPS on stationary targets maybe. But the best preds are not potato’s that stand still or quick claim.
Single shots, provided they do enough damage like the SAWz are just as deadly.

1 Like

The revovler as the shotguns are a complete joke.
Those weapons should be the deadlist weapons close range. Followed by 1011 and grimtech.
These types of weapons (shotguns and pistols) should deal like double the damage they do now (close range of course) but have half the fire rate (the 1011 and grimtech).
Personally it’s disapointing that in this game shotguns are so useless, cause i’m a shotgun lover myself in all other FPS games. I would love that @IllFonic gave more attention to this type of weapons, make it more real, add to them more options like grips, dragon’s breath shells. I know it’s never gonna happen but at least they could make it more similar to reality as of damage close range.

2 Likes

I used to use a long time ago, because I was dumb and looked at the in-game stats before I learned about this forum and what is actually good. If they increased the fire rate and the damage I might use it, but honestly the 1011 would still be a better weapon (if untouched).

1 Like

@PlayStation_sniper
Don’t expect to do much damage with it. This is 6 consecutive shots only 390xp duelist with Bane.
https://youtu.be/Veyr56vwVlM

1 Like

Maybe, only a little damage boost, 10 - 15%, but I think the main problem is insane dropoff. They are shotguns, but they should be doing at least 80% damage at 10m then start to drop sharply. The pump, double barrel (XDB-12) is by far the best shotgun, as it keeps most of its damage up to about 10m and has decent DPS, if you fire at max speed.

1 Like

Looks weak not worth using on good players

Kind of.
I would reduce the max distance and increase damage. Like 5m should be the max distance. Except for DJL-33 that could go up to 8m.
AA-12 shoild deal less damage than the other 2.
In fact, what i’m saying is what the weapon stats say they are, but we all know it ain’t true…

I wouldn’t be able to get 390xp with a 1011 at that range but I believe I could’ve easily sniped him twice 150xp each probably
So 300xp in the same amount of time?
Idk its fun to land those 4-6 strings on a moving pred

Like the meatlocker scene in Predator 2 where Harrigan takes City Hunter off his feet with his pump and knocked him clean out for a moment…

1 Like

He shoots 10, yes, TEN times from that little shotgun, but the point remains that shotguns should be more devastating at least to 10m. The most intimidating close range gun right now is, by far, the 1011-12.

1 Like

Yeah, that was what I was trying to illustrate. Harrigan with his little pump action took down City Hunter. Each blast pushed City Hunter back and staggered him (a stagger mechanic could work well here, other games utilise it very effectively). Shotguns are lethal at close range IRL so why do they fire confetti in the game? I’d love to see the AC-12 get a buff (it used to be pretty effective against Zerker rushers back in the day…guessing it got shadow nerfed or something?). Shotty’s and pistols should be punishing at close distance (10m and below) but the drop off should also be brutal after that distance. illfonic can do it, it’s frustrating that they won’t for whatever reason (I think they hate this game and the community at this point, and wish it would fade into obscurity so they can pull all resources from it entirely and focus on whatever the new cash cow is… I believe that Emmissary was released in spite, because they know the community hates that movie and what better way to say “Fuck you!” to us than by releasing the most loathed of all the movie Preds as the 2yr anniversary update!! Search your inner Alex Jones…you know this to be true!!).

I’ve thought this for a while too. You could give predators double the health, if they could be staggered.

1 Like

Yup. 6 shots close range put the Pred in a “2nd wind” status like…

1 Like

The 1011-12 pistol isn’t just the best pistol in the game, but the best gun in the game full stop. If you have good enough aim you can literally hipfire the Predator middair from a fair distance away with it and I’m only on PS5.

The thing has insane damage and insane fire rate. Sometimes it doesn’t even matter if you miss your initial Sniper shot while a Pred.is running at you because the pistol will outdamage him fast enough or at least make him back off, allowing you to either shoot him in the back with your Sniper or unload another 1011-12 clip.

You can probably kill a Predator just using the 1011-12 exclusively it’s that good. It also has a quick reload so it doesn’t really matter if you empty a clip.

4 Likes

God I remember the old days with that thing. 1 guy with a Sawz, another with a revolver and cloak was garbage. You’d pull your hair out just trying to get anything against a decent FT.

3 Likes