Ilffonic.... BAD devs....

Wait times and game times have been improved ??

Tree branches still block bullets …

Stop going out of paid dlc while the game is detestable for the reasons I just mentioned …

The samurai is cool but what we want is real changes in the fundamentals of the game

3 Likes

Thats the point of using trees. They were buffed to block bullets until the branch is broken. Helps nerf snipers a bit. Otherwise why tf use trees ever

7 Likes

Omgg… The hitbox of the trees are ultra huge… Open your eyes…

1 Like

Its been almost 30min what in the world is going on!!!pulling the plug at 30min like this is total bs

2 Likes

Shit game… Bye bye illfonic… I never again buy your shit game… 😒

1 Like

Yes. They buffed trees because no one was using them prior because you just got shot from all angles.

5 Likes

My scout and Elter loves the trees nowdays XD

I would not expect a change the next couple of days, maybe weeks. New stuff for the Predator equals more players queuing for Pred than usual.

2 Likes

As long as stupid people keep buying the game and paid DLCs, the devs will never correct the bugs.

But why should I buy a new Pred skin, if is impossible to play the Pred? My time count is about to 1 hour!!!

3 Likes

I’m not stupid.

1 Like

Steam sales mah dude.

Yeah I mean the wait times are really bad right now 🙁

I’ll fonic don’t care of us… Just make money… Every month…

They didnt buffed trees, this bug is known since march

The trees are useful now!? When did this happen? I might start using trees, maybe even Height Advantage perk…
Tbf, I almost never use the trees since FT can hear you are in them a mile away and spot you in a second flat… at least that is how it feels.

And yes… I think trees should block bullets… Preds are way too squishy as is anyway. It is a rare game when I play FT that does not end in a downed Pred, or exfil… mostly downed Preds.

Few patches ago, trees are good now at certain angles until the branches break. Much better than they were. They also made it so pred can shoot through branches instead of it blocking the pred’s projectiles.

Fix your connection mate, in PS4 never takes more than 7 minutes to join a game with the Yautja…

Depends on where you live and what time you play. Not a connection issue.

Ummm tree branches are supposed to block bullets thats why you hide behind them as the pred cause they take the bullets first lol. Learn ur game before saying bs