I'll fonic.... REWORK the GAME

The updates are still not focusing on the real problems of the game … I would not play it all the month of July because …

. Branches of trees blocking all balls …

. 15 m to find a game …

PS4 performance to pick up.

FOV for FT.

More maps and mods…

The timer of the matches…

1 Like

I’m past 30 minutes to get a Predator game already. Going to have to go to work soon 😩 In that time I was put into a lobby with two guys which obviously didn’t work out…

1. You can destroy the branches
  2. True
  3. Ps4 runs smooth for most people
  4. Use your damn settings to adjust fov
  5. Yes
  6. You want 15+ min matches? Thats really long, i think they just need to make the maps bigger

I agree with you except PS4 is still mehy for 10% of people and yes i agree it makes most people play it without issues…

But the game is so broken right now for PC version that it seems like a demo optimized game for PC parts…

The game runs on 99% of gpu usage like the game runs on 4k… on max settings and game is struggling so hard but its actually running in low settings and still running 99% and causing overheating on most people

Ypur first point is not a proper answer to hin because he didnt complain about branches but about the hit boxe. Right now tree branches can block all the bullets also if you are not shoting to it. Their hit boxe is broken as fuck .

No FOV setting in ps4