Illfonic anniversary sale

Quote from the Tweet

Second tweet

1 Like

4 Likes

They need better marketing

😂🤣

Maybe we could donate to a popular streamer and advertise PHG, like Burger King did that one time

Or… they could just make a good burger that sells itself

Where the fuck is Gordon Ramsey when you need him?!

Gaming Nightmares

Just look at the topics on this forum

Not one is about how much fun the game is and how people love it

It’s all about what they wish the game would be and how broken the game is

Time to wake up and smell the decomposition

3 Likes

I’ve put enough money down the shit pan for illfonic! Good day sir 🙄

1 Like

Being honest , they have some fucking balls to even try and bait people into buying it , especially now

1 Like

They’re not even trying to market the game, how are they expecting people to even know the game exists

1 Like

Word of mouth? Which i don’t think would be saying anything positive?

1 Like

Word of mouth isn’t good anymore. You need youtube ads, or Raid Shuttle Legends sponsorship like deals

1 Like

At this point you have more chance of stumbling onto it by accident. I hope someone posted on those tweets though and warned people about it . They are trying to get more sheckles for the same poor job they have been continually doing . Its a slap in the face off existing and new players

Regardless I’m going to play it like I’ve been doing for the past 6 months

I’ve done a 12 stretch like many others , give yourself another six months and you might be sounding a bit different. If you enjoy it then I’m happy for you though 👍🏻

I play it as often as I do videos playing it on my YouTube thing

1 Like

Yeah I have no idea how much or as often as that is buddy?

1 Like

Basically, I play once a month

I have no idea what to say to that 😁 its not a good thing but its not a bad thing either , you might just have the sweet spot thats needed

I’ve just been busy with other games, and I’m not foaming at the mouth for an update

That’s always a plus , what games have you been playing

1 Like