ILLFONIC DEVELOPERS PLEASE READ

@IllFonic @OldKingHamlet
Dear illfonic developers i have been a follower since the beginning of the game! I preordered the deluxe edition and have been buying all the dlc of the game! I literally even got all the trophies a while back! I say all this to show you how much support I put into this game. I have to be honest though that as much as I love this game I cannot ignore the fact that it’s slowly dying. I would like to respectfully say that you guys should be working harder on this game because it’s not in a good state right now!

One simple thing you can do to help the game is add more depth to the game through modes like offline objective based missions similar to what you have in the tutorial!

You don’t even have to go the whole nine yards in making a complex campaign you can literally just add objective based missions similar to the tutorial and that alone could add more depth to the game and life! Offline features bare importance!

There are so many different mode types you can add that would make the game better and last longer! Modes like predator hunt from avp 2010 or a predator vs predator mode would be perfect for adding life and depth to the game!
Please illfonic don’t let this game die! Please please please stop giving fans stuff that nobody asked for and instead give us some real fan requested content

4 Likes

Apparently they have been listening to feedback for the last two years to make the game better, so, I’m sure they’ll see this and quickstart all your ideas! They’ve never been suggested before, so I’m sure they’ll listen THIS time!

7 Likes

As a wise philosopher once said , the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate .

2 Likes

3 Likes