Illfonic developers you suck ass

Here’s my beef, how the fuck are you going to release 2 updates and bring out a whole new predator DLC when the alpha predator is still fucked up with bugs. No secondary weapon, plus moving in slow motion at times. Fuck, this my first time playing in a week thinking yeah the bugs will be fixed with the alpha predator because there’s going to be a whole new city predator coming out. Nope, I’m annoyed, disappointed, absolutely done with this trash ass game because you developers suck at your job…FIX THE GODDAMN BUGS BEFORE BRINGING OUT NEW SHIT. The potential for this game is there but simple bugs can’t even be fixed before they want to release shit that’s going to have more bugs

1 Like

Mate, regardless of the issues and bugs within the game, this is the completely wrong way to address it. Yes, there are bugs, yes some are worse than others, but were all adults here and a simple “Devs, this is a game breaking bug, please address it”.

Theres currently an issue with the City Hunter variant of the combistick, where the texture/shader is messed up on the model. Me and another member of the comunity posted in bug reports, copied in Courier and he replied within minutes saying that the team was aware of the issue.

I’m not having a go by any means at you personally, but theres a lot of negative threads with subjects like yours that seem to imply the devs are ass, and it’s just lame. If your on Twitter, and follow illfonic, you will notice that there communication has increased dramatically since launch, so there obviously listening to us.

Rant over, and apologise, I’ve got up for work and its 5am. Lol

4 Likes

I completely understand what you’re saying. I’ve been calm since the release and just dealt with the bugs. I’m just done is all. I can’t stand that the old bugs aren’t addressed before them wanting to release new stuff and want you to pay for it none the less. I’m just personally sick of it at this point. I’m taking a long ass break from this game cuz I just can’t stand seeing that or having to play through things unenjoyable to me at this point. I don’t mind playing as the FT, but I love playing as the predator which is where the most bugs are. Really sucks that my favorite game is becoming like this to me. It’s like when you’re relationship is going through hard times and instead of trying to work out the problems you just add something new creating more problems on top of the ones never worked on in hopes the new adds will magically fix things. Maybe not the best example to compare but the only one I could think of right now

2 Likes

Consider that maybe they don’t control the fact that its released when it is, and bugs arent always a simple fix. I agree that its frustrating but they’re actually responsive about most of the problems acknowledging they’re working on it, they say patience is a virtue not because it’s easy to have

I agree with ya bro

I just can’t enjoy the game anymore, it’s too damn buggy. Some of the bugs they “acknowledged” a while ago and still can’t get them fixed. Oh wait but new shit can be developed into the game no problem. I’ve heard enough. Fan of the game but honestly I to keep playing a game that literally fucks me over all the time because of its bugs. It’s been like a month since people have been complaining about the auto claim. Idc what they “acknowledge” anymore. Actions speak louder than words