Illfonic, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much

That’s actually predator’s advantage. I see this as balance.

For those who could not comprehend the simp levels in this thread, @Paarturnax essentially said:

“Ty for amazing update and i wanna suck ur d1ck”

1 Like

Bro its WORSE as Pred. I can sprint and control my character better as FT than Pred. Before patch I could break into a sprint so fast, dodging and shooting and moving around obstacles was easy. Now its almost game breaking, takes like two to three clicks sometimes.

This is 100% accurate.

1 Like

So are you implying that it’s far harder to control predator with tree bug? Because you can literally aim walking fast and shoot.

I wasn’t talking about the tree bug. I’m talking about ground movement and sprinting.

Oh that, well IMO it’s much more stable. Except collision problems.

I’m not finding it stable at all when the button-to-action response is delayed to nonexistent. Like I’m not the only one having this issue. Pre-patch, I could click sprint and it works 100% of the time. Now, maybe 50-60%. I have to click again or twice or three times for it to activate, and its worse on Pred because I need to be able to be in constant motion at a moment’s notice.

I will agree about the collision issues, that’s been a headache on both sides lately.

1 Like

Well that is you, I find it far more stable and easier to handle on PC.

I know, PC Master Race, seig heil, I get it.

It wasn’t about that. I am actually very protective towards PS players. I got them often times in parties too. In fact I always warn some of my PC pals to not underestimate PS players, some of them can surprise you. I just said game gravity to me is far more stable and realistic. The overall feeling. And physics are at least very good to me. Except those collisions that are pain in my ass.

Overall, I liked the update, and it’s harder to play as a squad, harder to hit a predator, and it’s more interesting. I didn’t like moving around the branch while aiming. Hopefully this will be fixed.

1 Like

So is not just me. I’ve been having this issue and I thought it was something on my setup. Glad to know is just another bug introduced in an update meant to fix things that weren’t fixed and things that didn’t need to be fixed.

Oh no, its not just you, I’ve seen a number of complaints about this. Just goes to show that Illfonic really needs to learn to leave certain things alone. If it actually isn’t broke, if it isn’t something one of us isn’t bringing to your attention, don’t bloody fix it.

1 Like

Fuck em bruv. Be happy! Dont let pathetic sad people bring you down! Im happy with you bud. God bless!

1 Like

@Madisyn_Skye it would seem that another wild simp has joined the first, let’s observe shall we?

Wait never mind divert your eyes…they appear to be stroking their c0cks together over the huge meaningless essay that we call the patch 2.50 notes

get the devs dick out your mouth

1 Like

Oh psssh its just Zebbson. He’s never serious. He hates this shit as much as the rest of us. God bless, little Billy.

God bless little gretzy, god bless indeed!

1 Like

Thanks man, definitely is hard to be happy about anything when you just kind of get flamed for saying anything positive about the game 😅 But hey, hope you’re having fun with the update too! God bless!!

1 Like