Illfonic interview

Interesting video from our favorite games development team šŸ¦¾šŸŽŠšŸŽŠšŸŽŠ

1 Like

i saw their mouths moving but i only heard ā€œblah blah blahā€

1 Like

ā€œWe were shipping a game during Covidā€ā€¦is this a conspiracy?

1 Like

Interview was a little too diplomatic. Lack of bug fixes, new content, removal for FT DLC, ignoring community questions should have been asked.

2 Likes

Illfonic shall snack on my big dampy balls!

I said this yesterday but I applaud that they have made a game that is still fun to play years later. This is NOT a small feat in todayā€™s market.

I got over 200 games in my library but only play 3. This being top. Thatā€™s between space marine and helldivers.

Start playing the other 197 gamesā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

What a amazing response. Instead of blindly.following a company that doesnā€™t even respond to any feedback why not have a conversation

Some folks ask for the dumbest shit and over 90% of this community is toxic af. I would not respond eitherā€¦.

Bug fixes, more maps, modes 8v2 is dumb shit?

Wow remeber to wipe your nose before you go out

1 Like

Everyone is not asking for that.

Iā€™m playing and streaming right nowā€¦games not buggin for meā€¦

Yes the majority of people are asking for more content and the return of content such as the FT dlc which was removed. ā€˜OH IM PLAYING NOW ITS NOT BUGGING FOR ME SO IT IS BUG FREEā€™ enter all the people spamming all theor social media with audio bug comments

Most are asking for jungle hunter repeatedlyā€¦dlc that they have no power over likely due to a strikeā€¦but some people are so used to being entitled little Karenā€™s they catch a nosebleed when they canā€™t have there way.

Change your diaper before you go outā€¦and brush your teeth.

Oh yes they are asking for thr content they paid for which is now back in the game so are now gping on about the audio glitches, removed DLC and new content.

You are about 4 days behind everyone else.

1 Like

None of these are game breaking bugs

https://youtu.be/EL8e2ujXe8g

suck your big dampy pulse!

1 Like

The audio glitch is since you canā€™t hear the pred.

What a crazy concept in 2024 expecting a game thays 4 years plus to not have bugsā€¦

Still waiting for the game breaking bugs youā€™re crying aboutā€¦

1 never stated game breaking bugs did I? Unable to read one of your skills.
2. The audio glitch is a game breaking bug as gives the pred an advantage would you like me to rewrite it with crayons so itā€™s easier to understand

1 Like