Illfonic liars? Just check what they promised and what done in fact

That what they promised to do and didn’t make in 1.07 a.k.a 1.08 patch

• Added damage numbers to weapons before and after suppressors as well as with and without perks*
    Thats not true
    People still cannot see weapon damages and other stuff in customizing menu ( why you put in in future 1.07 patchnote?)

• Added Nvidia support and drivers for the PC edition - Oh really? Then say why Geforce Experience cannot detect your game on my PC. It see Dota2, CS:GO, WC3, GTA5, but hey where is Predator?! There is no Predator game on my PC because no NVidia support for this game apparently

• Added reasonable internal cooldown to prevent exploitation thru macros I didn’t check it yet but you didnot add it to 1.08 patchnote

• Berserker class will have a 0% increase in stealth
    Hunter class will have a 50% increase in stealth
    Scout class will have a 100% increase in stealth (and how this should work?)

• Added a penalty for leaving a match before it ends How it works???

• Increased amount of objectives required before able to extract why this not in 1.08??

I’m really dissappointed Illfonic. You making BS DLC without decent game fixing

No fix for Combistick and other things

2 Likes

uh dude the 1.07 patch note was fan made. Thats why its here in the feedback section.

basically what im saying is that this is not official.

6 Likes

😁

Or great so “added” word mean nothing in this case. I thought that this fan patchnoters at least asking devs before posting anything in patchnote topic in Past Indefinite. And I dont get why is so hard to make Nvidia and other drivers support to make the game less demanding on hardware. I understand that progress in going on and PC\Laptops become better, but you making online game shooter where people need good FPS and good ping times. Just check system requirements of most popular online games. Thare is no high-end CPU or GPU need to play them. This game need optimization because in battle you need good reaction, not good shadow quality or good foliage etc

Everybody stfu about the Combi stick already LOL

What is it with the combi stick now?😊
I have not read up on all of the latest critique.

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484

4 Likes

Literally me when I read this post

6 Likes

This is a huge bruh moment, my team and I made these ideas for patch notes.
We are not part of Illfonic though.

4 Likes

try to launch combistick to 45 degree from ground. It has worst ballistics in game. you will find it in opposite side of the map or outside it

1 Like

What a moron…

Can you read? These were suggestions

Ok… I’m preete sure Illfonic DID NOT promise any of that - that was community request

3 Likes