ILLFONIC LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure if you prefer to run bear traps and medkits at the same time, otherwise the wrist cannon is arguably just as, if not more useful than either the audio decoy or the motion sensor. Though that is an opinion not a fact

1 Like

for me it will be good if the wrist cannon remains only for him and not for the other classes.
at least something unique for him.
and for the samurai tooā€¦the katana should be only for himā€¦it dosent suits well the other preds.
even the hammerheadā€¦only for dutch.
what do u think about this?

I would agree but that would only further cement the pay 2 win and the shitty balance this game has doesnt help that idea one bit.

Just dont put a combi in your loadout

ā€œpremiumā€ aka paid content that is better then the standard content is a no go in my opinion. Pay to win in general is something thatā€™s mostly disliked in the gaming community.

1 Like

dudeā€¦in any game there will be something like thisā€¦premium stuff.
is normalā€¦and if for 5 euro or dollars u complainā€¦well is your decision.
and when i say premium hereā€¦i mean unique.
and another thingā€¦
the balance in this game is just like this.
a pred has 100% chances to get one ft down but he has 0-10% to get all the fireteam members at once.
FT has each of them 10-25% chance to get a pred down soloā€¦and with the entire team 100%.
simpleā€¦there is no op predator hereā€¦is the players that make the pred or the FT look garbage or OP

Not complaining. I just prefer paid content in an online multiplayer to be cosmetic.

it actually isā€¦as i said, the player makes the difference.

Its not though. There is a clear difference between city and normal hunter predators.

The paid one has more shit.

That is pay 2 win, regardless of whether or not it is impactful in practice. The only way it wouldnt be pay 2 win is if city hunter had the same exact stats as normal.

Dont give me your youngblood lines on 10 percent this and 10 percent that. Most fts can be killed in under 1min. Given that city hunter just makes slightly easierthe facts are 2 fts leftā€¦ wrist launcher makes a 2 v 2 super ez

Best class is actually predalien. James Cameron uses him exclusively now. Even on FT.

Thats not even funny

ā€œYoungbloodā€ is the new ā€œbeta maleā€ insult now?

It hurt you didnt itā€¦ youngblood

Just asking because I wanna be up to date you know? :P

1. Everyone chill with the bickering/personal insults. I donā€™t like locking threads.

2. Weā€™re tracking community feedback and play. Issues have been documented and the team is looking at them or working on them.

3. I think weā€™ve made every DLC weapon a timed early access with the associated class. The wrist launcher will become an unlockable-through-play weapon in a future free update in September: https://blog.playstation.com/2020/07/17/july-free-update-comes-to-predator-hunting-grounds/

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply @OldKingHamlet. Always appreciated when arguments turn immature.

Out of curiousity, if you can share, how will the wrist launcher work? I assume that it will be available to all classes. Will you simply replace said classes gauntlet with city hunters? Or will you be remodelling all the gauntlets to support it? Just curious on the technical side.

I think if pred had more skill knock down powerā€¦ fireteam would be shitting there pants like in 1.06.
Illfonic keeps going down the rabbit hole of balanceā€¦ when youll never find it. Im fine as a ft member getting wiped rather than solo a pred. As it stands on ft member can deplete half your hp in 3 sec