ILLFONIC PLEASE BUFF DLC ISABELLE !

Hello ILLFONIC here I would like a Buff of Isabelle because everyone finds it too weak especially in health and it is still too little played by the players because it falls easily on the ground to the predator while it is unique! So I explain for the Buff that I would like for Isabelle that her pv is 175 with the hard skin instead of 155 currently which is too weak for this commando and 14 in assets instead of 10 to be between the class scout and ranger and to differentiate from the others fireteam class and make it totally unique! Why do it so low in point of life when it is the commando that killed the Predator + currently and it is the + Seasoned in this domain and Dutch and Dante on much more life with hard skin 185! Why are they men and she a woman so she must be weaker in health?? I find this completely unfair when Dante is not even part of the films and franchise Predator and Health 185 by adding hard skin. So here’s my health proposal Isabelle 175 with hard skin perk and 150 without hard skin. 7/7 for the equipment seems to me correct for a sniper who must be light to move quickly and be still + gifted with his sniper rifle and finally 14/14 of assets to be able to put perks + useful and better protect it in combat . Here is Illfonic for my part I will find it very well balanced and if you do this commando will be more used and better sold and will not be disadvantaged towards his Dutch male counterparts and Dante! And don’t forget Isabelle and the one who killed Predator! Thank you Illfonic

2 Likes

Using Google Translate isn’t so hard, is it?

7 Likes

I literally gave you a great build for her. If you’re still struggling with that build, I’m sorry, but you need to get good and come to an understanding with how to play her

4 Likes

Finally someone that shares my point!

1 Like

Xeno here is one of the best class builders, mentalist please follow his advice

I did not speak to you properly the other time I am not looking for people to contradict each time what I say I try to make the development do better and better and continue. So I will repeat this dlc is not sold enough why because it is too weak example of not sold dlc and too weak the predator exiled so you want this game to be better and better or continue to die and have dirty game?? Isabelle is too weak you know it just like me she needs the indicated buff as I suggest so she will be more sold and more appreciated by many illfonic players if I listen and do this will do so more money and will be able to propose another dlc again and again. Oh yes and I must remind you once again ISABELLE A LA + DE VICTIME PREDATOR A SON ACTIF

1 Like

I like Turtles.

but clog.

I actually started using this build, its a lot of fun.

1 Like

The best build is to not play her or waste money on her in the first place.

1 Like

Si on a envie de la jouer et si on est vraiment fan on la joue c’est tout donc arrête de toujours venir pour me contredire c’est ridicule si nous voulons que ce jeu perdure et soit mieux développé illfonic a tout intérêt à vendre ses dlc et se faire de l’argent

Go ahead and try the build.

Isabelle - Sniper
Merc 87’
1011-12

Field Syrette
Frag Grenade

Thick Skin
OWLF Trained
Iron Lungs

1 Like

I’d rather just play owlf sniper or recon sniper with hammerhead(better all around stats and I can get extended mag and red dot) if I’m not taking the sawz.

Owlf has more gear and innate tankiness and recon with tracker is the bane of pred players.

2 Likes

Arrêter de persister merci

The best Isabelle build is Dutch '87.

Bruh if homie isn’t using your cracked builds that’s on him lol

Illfonic Please buff Isabelle dlc Please

Buff Isabelle Please illfonic for mercredi 15 décembre Please

@Kassinaillia

Queen, please relay the constant request to buff Isa. And yes, I am being serious, not sarcastic. I would love to play her more but that HP wonk.