ILLFONIC PLEASE BUFF FT DLCS

Everybody go to watch Rubén Blades in Fear of the Walking Dead season 3. He crushes it! He diserves his own DLC. Hell his own game! Hell he should return to the predator franchise!

1 Like

We need a buff of Isabelle

1 Like

Buff the Sin! Nerf the Sinless! Ban the virgins!

1 Like

Jokes aside, I agree that Isabelle is just too weak considering how much dmg can a Predator deal with any weapon. There’s no reason to play as her over Dutch or Dante which costs the same but are far stronger DLC’s.

The small “buff” she recieved was “can be downed one more time” which is useless because majority of players don’t even know how to mud up, let alone pick you up + she can’t carry syringes and self revive syringe at the same time, cause of lack of gear perk points.

Second, no Pred player is gonna keep downing you, when you get downed, it’s usually game over for you.

Also her passive 15% buff to damage above 50 meters isn’t that great also, when you consider that basic Assault class has 10% permanent bullet damage increase at all times at any range.

Isabelle would be fine if she had 15 perk points and 8 gear points or 150 HP with 12 perk points 8 gear points, that would made her a “better Recon” and it would actually give players a reason to buy her.

Atm, buying her is pointless tbh.

2 Likes

asides from her voice over.but its borderline passable.
i mean what could she possibly say to get me to buy her? Scuk my dilly willy?? …possibly.

1 Like

She need 150 without hp perk + 15 perks

Every one of my suggestions since Isabelle came out, fell on deaf ears.

I’ve been saying the same on the forum, on Illfonic’s Instagram and Reddit and I wasn’t the only one.

Guess what happened?

Nothing. Their words were “we were going for a strong glass canon”, well guess what, basic free class Recon is actually a better choice than 7$ paid DLC Isabelle, which, lore wise has the same amount of Pred kills as Dutch, while newbie Recon, killed zero.

wtf? she’s the best melee class… buahahahahaha

Yup and that only speaks volumes on how much clueless is the person who did the “balancing”.

2 Likes

Its a matter of their own need to bolster talk. They didn’t want to spike the punch. Theydont want to stir no controversy. So they just did what they thought would be best for the franchise without doing anything. Just make the models, give the actors some lines, and just give all of them dlcs relatively the same stats. nothing wrong with it. Imagine the complete opposite when ppl talk about Pay To Win dlcs. Youll never hear the end of of PTW shit and they would have to try to continue to try to balance shit out. that would probably be an epic nightmare in itself.

1 Like

cette bg

2 Likes

Gorgeous 😍

1 Like