Illfonic please

(English) Illfonic hello, is it possible to put 1 more point of equipment in the ranger please, in addition nobody at 9 points in terms of equipment but on the other hand two have 8 (Dutch 2025 and the tidy) that to them would make a difference to all and create a squad bonus system, i.e. when 4 different commandos are selected, for the battlefield, it would trigger a double xp or a double veritanium to prevent there being several commandos of the same class, at the same time on the ground for real teamwork and to make a real squad that would make it more realistic. good day and continue like this this game is great thank you.

( Francais ) Illfonic bonjour, est-il possible de mettre 1 point de plus d’équipement au ranger svp, en plus personne à 9 points en terme d’équipement mais par contre deux en ont 8 (Dutch 2025 et le ranger) ça leur ferait à tous une différence et de créér un système de bonus d’escouade, c’est à dire lorsque 4 commandos différents sont prit, pour le champ de bataille, ça enclencherait un double xp ou un double veritanium pour empêcher qu’il y ai plusieurs commandos de la même classe, en même temps sur le terrain pour du vrai travail d’equipe et pour faire une vraie escouade ça ferait plus realiste. bonne journée et continuer comme ça ce jeu est super merci.

Lmao hang on I got you.
4fmq14

I don’t really agree with it but you always make this post so here.

A pic you can use.

Also-
46jjmn

1 Like

why a buff or a nerf does not matter of damage or defense and precisely it avoids several Dutch at the same time

I put it there cause it’s funny.
But ya, use that first picture I posted for your future post lol.

The Tidy? Wtf!!! LMFAO