illfonic revive the game

add new gamemodes, maps, predator weapons, etc. Maps like the game preserve planet. gamemodes such as predator vs predator, offline lonewolf fireteam gamemodes with no predator, a predator arena fight, storymode etc. And weapons like the double laser caster, shuriken, lazer mines, the lil xenomorph tail spear that the predator gave Alexa from AVP 2004 etc.

If you do at least one of these I’ll turn gay for you

6 Likes
3 Likes

You dont have to be a rep. I suppose you made up the account and posted this thread! Good for you! I see boredom has a cancerous relationship with you. For that i can not judge. You must have gotten a piercing in a genitalia region at a very young age.

Nah, when I make alts I try to slide under the mods’ radar with rather inconspicuous names. Kass caught one of them though, credit where credit is due.

Edit for your edit:

I wish.

1 Like

Well then, ill keep it our little secret!
Sometimes I come here just to read the werid shit posts people make. Its entertaining i might add.

4 Likes

Be patient, young Skywalker

1 Like

No

I say they need to start doing more things for fireteam. Since the latest update, it’s been 2x harder to fight a predator even if you a team that actually knows what they’re doing. Make more weapons for fireteam, get new fireteam characters like Royce from 2010 Predators. Maybe even destroy predators cloak like in the movies. Make it a 50/50 chance between predator and fireteam.

Fireteam needs new weapons, gear, and classes. Not a buff

1 Like