Patch Notes 2.39

Oh I’m so glad to know we have the skeleton crew on watch duty.

4 Likes

And if we accuse them of it they ban us because they can’t take criticism and banning ppl who aren’t critical will not help the game at all, criticism is key to a game’s success

3 Likes

Severe lack of bug fixes, lack of new weapons, maps, game modes. Lack of balance changes, okay well not entirely this because they nerfed that OP wrist launcher. It’s like they want people to hate them.

4 Likes

Seriously?! WTF kind of patch is this?! You guys just don’t give a shit do you?

3 Likes

Copy paste zerker guys, better gear than wolf, zerk stamina, Cleo health

3 Likes

We are monitoring and ingesting the feedback being provided.

Wil R
Live Producer

6 Likes

OF FUCKING COURSE

2 Likes

If I banned people for being critical, I think I’d need to ban all of you :P

6 Likes

So, did the wrist launcher get a shadow buff or nah?

1 Like

It’s quite obvious, they have the audio bug too and can’t hear our feedback.

3 Likes

Not me lmao

1 Like

Then you guys would get no feedback and this game would be dead in the water, oh wait

1 Like

I bet you have already read too much today lmao

what is “devmaps” in the menus?

INGESTING. HOLY SHIT INGESTING XDDDDD Ok Big Willy, here’s 53 posts of our opinion on your company’s progress on this game for you to “ingest”, and that’s just on this thread. Check out GA, check out facebook. Wash that all down with some of the Crystal Head vodka that Dan Aykroyd provided you when you’re done.

6 Likes

A sacrifice had to be made. Its okay I sold my first born for 5.99 so its all good

6 Likes

The loud one that wrecks the ear drums, not the normal one. If it was they’d at least be able to hear some of the feedback.

Where they test shit

Wil is actually the superstar of the Predator team. The amount of work he puts in is unmatched!

8 Likes

Ingest this.
Two year anniversary and you expect us to pay for another variant of Berserker, the worst class in the game, who comes with no weapon whilst you can’t even provide the full package of the Exiled DLC which came out 7 MONTHS AGO and your idea of Balancing is “Uh, take the Wrist Launcher down by one point & reduce its ammo by two” WHILST THE ENTIRE GAME IS PRACTICALLY ON FIRE.

You DON’T listen
You DON’T take feedback
You DON’T fix a damn thing we tell you about and you’ve got a Skeleton crew on this game whilst you slink away and try to start the process over again on Ghostbusters, hoping to scam some poor GB fans out of their fucking money too.

My brother in fucking christ, I am glad I no longer work in this industry so I don’t have to be associated with this kind of incompetence from other Devs.

8 Likes