Illfonic sucks ass

WHERE GO DUTCH???

2 Likes
1 Like

Did he do something to piss you off?cause this obsessive behavior you got going on is getting disturbing.

2 Likes

Feels like partial recreation if the first movie. I bet the whole movie can be recreated. Nice camera angles.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

If yall could be this funny I would watch all the videos posted here.

2 Likes
1 Like

Holy shit youā€™ve reached elementary school level of stupid with your broken record cringe.

You realize the fact that you made that video, and keep posting it only makes you look bad right?

Seriously at this point I have to wonder what mental illness had you be so obsessive over shit thatā€™s not funny.

Youā€™re pathetic.

But keep it going il keep roasting you for all this cringe broski.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the video thatā€™s gotten everyone so worked up. Let more drama begin lol

9 Likes

He obviously spent a lot of time and energy on this so wanted to repost incase anyone missed it and didnā€™t want to scroll up 3 or 4 posts to see the last one.

3 Likes

Wait who got worked up over this game?

Well Bot Bravo made a whole thread about this match, so Iā€™m guessing him and his people were expecting you and the apples to be mad about it.

1 Like

Havenā€™t played the apples squad in a minute
Last time I played them I got cocky and got fucked up šŸ˜‚

1 Like

That was a good match lmao, why would there be a issue?

1 Like

The apples are a very tough squad. I also got too cocky after the match I won against them and lost the three matches afterwards

2 Likes