Illfonic sucks ass

The best thing is that you always upload the same thing, seriously you always upload the same video, can’t you be something more original?

1 Like

OK! @melatraealpyro

1 Like

A sex joke video? congratulations I know you burst your neurons until you came up with that

1 Like

It’s mating animals… it’s kind of disturbing that you class it as sex, you should probably keep it a secret if you’re into animals.
Goats, beware out there!

It’s a turtle that is mating with a turtlecat, it’s a pretty rare breed. Haven’t you seen their offspring? It’s pretty cool.

They are still sexual relationships, although the fact that you talk to me like that worries me, is everything okay at home? you need a hug?

1 Like

Melatraealpyro… you can’t have a sexual relationship with an animal, it’s illegal dude… I don’t know which country you live in, but it’s most likely illegal there.

Sure, taking things out of context… your life must be really sad to be messing with people all the time

Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to go to sleep, have a good day, afternoon or night depending on your country

Ok mate, sleep tight. See you next time when you promote your gameplay of other games here in the Predator Hunting Grounds forum.

1 Like

Jesus christ you’re lame as hell

I think he’s trying to say that we need Kass back.

Do butter

2 Likes

Why is he lame 🧐

Because it’s the same joke over and over, the quality of that video and a lot shit he makes is lame, and at this point hes pretty much bullying this guy, and that shits definitely lame.

3 Likes

just killed a trash talking 10 yr old using berserker brute with battle axe. he cried and said we were mean cheaters

1 Like

I have about 140 vids on my yt that noone here will want to watch. Maybe i should join in in polluting the forums 😁

2 Likes

Do it.

2 Likes

Lol. I’ll give it a little more time for this to resolve, but after that Spectral Souls are taking over the forums

1 Like

Nah post it now lol.

2 Likes