Illfonic the yautjas are still too loud please read!!!

Ok. Sorry to message spam. But I have one last question for now lol

Do the damage “buffs” add or multiply? Cuz I remember in evil dead they multiplied and survivors could one tap everything

It’s OK, it’s not spam, it just adds, it does not multiply for predators, once you turn it on, it’s activated only once, it cannot be multiplied for second time or third, etc… it’s once and forever once.

1 Like

Gonna do a enraged wolf

Ascender, imp, and med for perks

1 Like

Good move, that is brutally fast, probably fastest. But you have to first get second winded in order to have it activated permanently if you successfully heal and escape from enemies in case they down you.

Indeed. That’s where I’m hoping with the 2nd wind buff and med perk come into play to be fast enough

Good suggestion. The volume of cloaking and heat vision should be corrected. It will be good to add rumbling as emote. But I think now its frequency is not so big.

1 Like

If only illfonics take our suggestions…

That would be a good mechanic change in order to make the game more loyal to the movies and make the Pred a stealthy hunter as it should be.
But to be fair in order to make that change, for FT should also be removed their stupid lines like “mudding up” etc, stopping AI to find and pursue the FT all over the map and remove the target isolation from the Predator as it doesn’t exist in the movies.

And improve tracking mechanics for the yautjas…

I think that’s already good as it is. A decent enough Pred can locate FT without much trouble. By knowing the mission goals and it’s locations, noise bubbles, footprint tracking…