illfonic this is for u and 1987 jungle hunter

please release has a paid dlc 27 dollars. this is for jungle hunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsUl-D4Iyxs

8 Likes

read the fucking word under JH

6 Likes

exclusive = The Licence will be exclusive to the Publisher for an initial six (6) month period from the date of the launch of the Game ( Exclusive Period ). After the Exclusive Period the License will continue on a non- exclusive basis.

2 Likes

search in legal book. law is like that

1 Like

Where can I see this book

Lol. You are trying to much. It sucks to suck. Should have pre ordered beta boi. The JH will remain for pre-ordered players only. Sorry loser

5 Likes

in y o u r country law rules. ask any advocate

1 Like

Talk sense. Nah at this point he needs to be buried up to his neck in sand and have bull ants dumped on top of his

2 Likes

Ha, in our country the only laws dont mean shit, we hired a corrupt business man who has 28 rape charges against him who all happened to be minors at the time of the assault. And we let this man be president lol.
Stfu you ain’t getting the JH should have pre-ordered beta boi

3 Likes

Wait this is the guy that tried to sell JH with a knife of his leg hahahahahaha my respect for this man has gone way down after that

2 Likes

Yeah his Twin! Lol like the JH had a twin brother hunting with him that day lol

1 Like

You can still get those who use armor similar to Jungle Hunter. Ahab, Viper, and the Predator 2 Elder (Elder is also in-game) are all available to you but Jungle Hunter is not.

It’s not a temporary exclusive either. It’s just exclusive to those who pre-ordered.

This is all Raj ever posts about, he’s like a comet swing by and dropping threads.

1 Like

ORDER IN THE COURT!

James Cameron will hear legal arguments from both sides and decide that JH is only for pre-orders.

Who’s going first?

1 Like

2 Likes

I will. I pre-ordered this game because im a fan of the series. I knew I had to have this game after watching alpha footage at a game convention.

This game had advertisements three months before launch. The beta was announced via psn and was available to all. There is no reason this person who claims to be a fan missed all that.

1 Like

Jungle Hunter is a bafoon and doesn’t deserve to even be in this game

2 Likes

He is our bafoon and we will protect him from none fans like the op

1 Like

I like your idea