Illfonic tried ending the hunt with their shady viking dlc practice but my waifu sent me back into the jungle!

Why are you salty

I was talking about at high level abviously, 2 ft could beat preds if her is not using netgun and if you dont focus the mission. Also after playing 2 private now I can say even one ft can beat the pred because the Pred cant use melee weapons (otherwise the game is gonna crash) , you cant charge the bow shots, you cant run and if you use the plasma caster it wont fix that consistently.

ok now watch the videos of 3 playstation players beating all preds pc and ps4, this is not an excuse , this game is shit and these balance changes are the reason why this game is dead. So what do you want to tell me? Do you think they did good? No, because the game is dead. If thy had nerfed ft and fix pred bugs the game would have been alive yet.

he thinks that you are all like these guys in the video. He doesnt know that experienced ps4 players even in duo could kill every ps4 pred and in group of 3 even pc preds. There are videos about that in a topic with more than 1000 comments.

1 Like

Yea i played FT after my last predator game and i fucked up most of the predators that came across me 4,000 damage each game i did 5… FT is such an easy breeze… like wtf i should be fucked alone.