illfonic you done messed up... how dare you!!!

Buff everything

2 Likes

Buff nothing.

Except FT.

2 Likes

Make the Predators immortal and all FT members 1 hit and don’t give them any ammo in their guns. Seems balanced

4 Likes

Yeah, definitely balanced lol

2 Likes

Buff Predator — Nerf FT!

1 Like

46jjmn

2 Likes

I love how everything could probably just be better if you toned down FT Damage to Predator by a few numbers. Nonething like the total trashing Alpha Sickle went through, losing 40 points of damage. Just a few numbers.

1 Like

How’s about you all start filling the forums with useful feedback instead of joking around and filling it with crap? We supposed to use the forum for feedback and help build a community and try help the game away from its sinking ship . The game is broken and tipped in the Fts scale . Hit scan weapons, pinpoint accuracy , no bullet drop , predators projectiles move like super Mario projectiles, try and focus on addressing issues instead of causing more

How about you get a sense of humor?

I’ve already mentioned changing guns to projectiles instead of hitscan about 50 times. Everything you’ve said has been mentioned a million times. This is just for fun.

1 Like

3 Likes

We’re playfully disagreeing, seems like good community building to me.

1 Like

4 Likes

To be fair this is under general discussion so it kind of gets a pass. There is a feedback section for what you are talking about.

1 Like

Lmao nice ones xD

1 Like

Oh that’s right the predator gets a sword with bleed and it’s all fine and not broken but a the hammer head is broken makes lots of sense

1 Like

Oh no someone help the predator I just parried is bleeding me for 6 damage I have 3x syringes and 4 medkits and 175 hp whatever shall I do against a slower elder sword with less damage

4 Likes

As someone that’s spent hours using the hammerhead…it’s pretty busted ngl. High damage, 40 rounds (with extended mag), and a grenade launcher. That gun is a pred killer if used correctly. But hey, very few FT guns aren’t powerful so 🤷‍♂️

Play the game before commenting you tool

1 Like

Omg I can infinitely parry the predator. Regenerate my life when im figthing and if needed can respawn my teammates what should I do :O

4 Likes

Yeah I mean tit for tat cause the katana is pretty strong with multiple stacking bleed debuff

1 Like