illfonic you done messed up... how dare you!!!

Yes a bleed effect that only deal to 10/15hp max for a ft who can have over 150 hp LOL

2 Likes

It should be powerful though. Why should predator weapons have to be weaker than fireteam guns? After all the fireteam do have multiple medkits, syringes and can resupply them and can find medkits around the map. Not to mention it can be parried which gives you enough time to stab the predator and watch your team light him up after heā€™s stunned for 2 seconds.

1 Like

Does more then 10/15 it last like 3 seconds heavy attack does like 7 dot and light is 5 dot and it stacks

They can only resupply syringes not medkits and have 2 syringes. Not only that the likely hood of you finding an ammo crate is low to resumption anyway cause you canā€™t get syringes from ammo bags that you deploy

1 Like

Thank fuck we cant it would be broken if that was the case XD

2 Likes

With a perk you can hold up to 3 syringes. You can also heal yourself and teammates to full health like 20+ times (as long as everyone is carrying med bags). And thatā€™s without resupplying and finding med kits around the map. Not only that but you can come back from the dead and do it all again with all of your gear back. Trust me, the katana is fine.

It would make it a bit to easy to stay alive

That why I always one shot medkit with plasma gun. And that also with premade PC team play only support and Dutch classes

Thatā€™s why you should never throw a med bag out in the open. Always put them under tables in buildings where theyā€™re harder to find.

Imagine getting hit by multiple melee swings in a row and not just parrying and popping a syringe while the rest of your team melts the predator for trying to melee ever lol

2 Likes

FT needs a buff. Public matches are too easy.

2 Likes

Especially when you back out of themā€¦I was gonna kill you last @Scooda, but you left the match earlyā€¦

2 Likes

Waste of time once someone leaves I leave at the beginning. Iā€™m talking about when Iā€™m predator though. Why would I play 3v1? Especially with randoms.

Because I was gonna kill them and help you do the missionā€¦

Why would you do that? You donā€™t like me šŸ˜‚

Damn friendship rejected I didnt expect this out of this thread ):

Lmao what you mean?

Drakos was going to help him finish the mission and Scooda rejected his gesture like a disney villain

1 Like

Lmao

I Didnā€™t know his alien intentions. Iā€™m pretty sure the other two guys got there spines ripped out. It was basically going to be a 1v1 but Iā€™m not @StoagieSteve420 I need my team.

2 Likes