Illfonic!!!

They are aware of these bugs, my main point is to show that there are more attractive game modes, who knows? it would be crazy to team up with 3 more predators and hunt together.

as if it were a riot mode, imagine how spectacular it would be to hunt the same in the predators movie, limited resources, each one with a different weapon… I don’t know, it would be very interesting.

ADD A NEW 3V20 MODE are becoming the new low quality jungle hunter threads

cela serait dommage car c’est le mode de jeu le plus demande

No but if you’re making demands of an American game developer, you should probably brush up on English so you don’t sound retarded and they might actually read it. My interpretation is fine, your English is abysmal.

1 Like

1 Like

Lmfaooo.🤣🤣🤣☠

Heck yeah.

1 Like

The game has and will survive.

Look at all the people still paying attention to this forum on literally a “Daily Basis”. This game also seems to generate a ton of new players daily. (I usually bump into familiar faces, haven’t in quite some time)

Everyone is just waiting for the game to hopefully get the TLC we are all expecting from Illfonic. Then everyone who’s talked shit will come crawling back praising Illfonic till the cows come home. (Not downplaying how people feel with the way this game launched. It’s been and still is rough)

Praying it comes sooner than later. They really have something to build on here and a TON of people wanting to play an awesome Predator experience.

1 Like

Same

1 Like

I really like turtles

3 Likes

3 Likes

Lmfao

Too funny.

Well, they don’t like you.

This is a sure fire way to lose your fan base. Look at Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Marvel’s Avengers. The micro transactions killed Battlefront 2 and is killing Avengers as we speak.

Microtransactions aren’t the only thing killing Avengers. It’s a shoddy, buggy mess of a game, just like this pile of shit.

2 Likes

A game on par with phg?! I thought I’d never see the day 😅

It’s been a while since I’ve played the mess, but for the better part of four months it was complete dogshit. There were some fairly horrible game breaking bugs too. And the gear system makes it ten times worse. At least if it was more like a traditional action game and ditched the tediousness of the RPG elements… people might be able to enjoy it. Nope. Not happening. And it shows.