Illfonic!!!

Illfonic!!!

fix these bugs, add a 2 vs 8, or 3 vs 10 game mode, please if you don’t do something you will lose your player base if the problem is money put microtransactions in the game to get verinanium I don’t know, but bro, do something for the game, we already have enough maps, launch dlcs and new modes, even predator style modes, look for partnership with the aliens game and make an avp event… you have everything to make this game good but it looks like you guys They want this game to grow, I’m sorry if I was rude, but I want this game to survive.

@OldKingHamlet

4 Likes
Since ilfonic is deleting threads and what not
Highly Important Bug Report
FANATIC ONE SHOT DAMAGE GLITCH
New bug
Abandoned project far from finishing
Voodoo sucks along with the people using broken classes
SO SUE ME!!!
Noticed Bugs
Hey IllFonic! I got your package!!!
Since they gave up, anyone going over to ED on Friday?
Knife Hack
If the revolver was op
You know, if you want a better image how about fixing your product and actually communicating with your customers?
Hunting Season (Battle Pass Style suggestion)
Sync issue
Bugs that i experience very often
OFFICIAL PREDATOR HUNTING GROUNDS 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY VIDEO!!!
No update today?
New update today or tomorrow
Also, what is up with the grey bar?
Backwater ceiling cap busted
No Veritanium awarded
ILLFONIC DEVELOPERS PLEASE READ
Ahab predator
Patch 2.37 messed up the controls on PS5
Alpha Sickle glitch
Alpha Sickle glitch
ideas for the game
I play this game to have fun
Loadout resting ps4
They Listened
Hear me out, a small little detailed list of potentially great additions to this game.
Patch 2.25 infinite disc camera
Heads Up
Patch Notes 2.25
Today's the day!! Let's go, Hunt Brothers and Hunt Sisters!
Gauntlet Mode and Balancing
Are the Melon Men Hypocrites?
All hail the KING!
All hail the KING!
Seems the update time has pretty much been announced.
Whooooohoooo!!! Thank You!!!!
Thanking Illfonic
Down button
All hail the KING!

2 vs 6 yes 2 vs 8 no

2 Likes

Not sure if you are mad or genius…

3 Likes

there is, whatever, conflict mode has already been forgotten because it has nothing to do with this game… illfonic has everything in hand but it seems she doesn’t have those plans.

1 Like

you can complain about illfonic’s what is, but when it releases paid content people buy it, so let them put it

I really like asparagus soup with garlic bread.

2 Likes

I do at least a few matches in clash. I like to mode.
Though for sure rocking with another Pred that is your friend of part of a made clan would be sick as all hell.
If the mode would come I would so love it and even try teaching Youngbloods more properly in-game.
Or just hunt with random Elites using different styles.

1 Like

you are weird

You too, there are already several posts about this in the forum. But none about asparagus soup and garlic bread.

we want something different. This is generic, it’s like playing steal the flag with the enemy

1 Like

Requests new mode

Says we have enough new modes (1)

Either work on your English or take a breather.

1 Like

I have no obligation to study your language to please you, you are nobody special

Sometimes James Cameron will sit down and eat a large bowl of sawdust for no reason.

Also. You can fool your neighbours into thinking that evolution is working in reverse by walking to your car normally on Monday, a little stooped over on Tuesday, a little more on Wednesday then by Friday walk to the car in a gorrila suit.

3 Likes

If that mod ever happens - you and me need to team up!

1 Like

I said there are enough maps, now launch new modes and dlcs, your interpretation sucks

Now… are we talking garlic bread with cheese?

2 Likes

Verrrry clever. By calling this thread ‘Illfonic’ and adding not one, not two, but THREE exclamation marks, you’ve guaranteed Illfonic will have no choice but to take notice of this. Bravo!

Illfonic

3 Likes

I fully understand your irony, but it has nothing to add. If you’re just bullshit, just ignore it

I guess my main point is that there have been hundreds of threads asking for the modes you’ve suggested, and hundreds of threads about fixing bugs (there’s in fact a separate forum section for posting about bugs).

Illfonic are no more going to take notice of this vague thread as they were all the other hundreds of more detailed threads.

If you have a specific bug problem you’d like fixed your best bet is to record footage of it and add it to what will no doubt be an existing thread someone else has already created about the very same bug. Then it’s just a case of fingers crossed as to whether Illfonic will bother to fix it (after all, this game still has bugs that have been in the game from day 1).

1 Like