I'm Done, I gonna erase and quit this piece of trash

As much as I love this game, it is so sad to admit this game is terrible and piece of shit game.
I am not saying this game has bad gameplay and contents, but technically this game does not have asian user and serious ping problem.
Both Fireteam and Predator mode are deadly serious. Hell, predator even glitchy when I climbed up the tree and can’t even hit single target both melee and range.
I am not gonna use this game anymore unfortunately…I shouldn’t have bought this from the very beginning because Korean has not enough user to play smoothly.

4 Likes

Nobody cares.
But if you could send some pictures of cute korean girls in your neighborhood it would be cool.

3 Likes

Obviously alot of people care, the last 3 patches have done nothing but blow smoke up everyone’s asses, even releasing a paid skin breaks a list of bugs loose. It’s unplayable for alot of people and all they(illfonic) seem to do is talk with very little results. As if a new map will make a difference when one out of the three we have just now bugs the hell out and has exploits. The game has been a disaster and besides almost another 15 bucks worth of skins their hasn’t been much else. Its a shame

3 Likes

Bye Felicia

1 Like

Why thank you mate

ㅗ^ ^ㅗ

And also I’d rather not bring more skin anymore, at least the City Hunter and Elder Came out I don’t mind about new character
Rather wants huge fix of servers and Ping or Make Single Game Scenario that does not need online matter at least.

Thank you for stand with me. I’m so sad that Korea does not have enough fan base like you guys do… I believe I am the only one Korean play the Game still

1 Like