Im impressed with new patch!!!!!

Not that I’m on either side of the fence, but I like a good discussion. Can you link the science proving the virus and the science behind the jab? I’m genuinely interested and curious

2 Likes

LMAO.

Rick rolled via thread title xD

Love it!

1 Like

Because part of China’s culture is where the ill would wear masks when out in public to avoid infecting others. In addition to what @Thunder-Cats said, China also mass produces industrial face masks on the global market as they are needed for many industries to prevent workers from inhaling hazardous waste.

I can literally explain to you the viral structure of SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 (and why it is a natural mutation, not lab made), the R-Naught value, along with why it is infectious, but you don’t seem much like a man of science.

2 Likes

And the virus wasnt pre manufactured from a lab?
Watch more cartoons fool

It means no ones cares lmao. It’s stupid.😅

Science is a religion. Keep at it

1 Like

So if science is accurate and valid , is the science wrong that says wearing those masks for prolonged periods of time does infact do more harm than good?

1 Like

Well since the Corna Virus has been around for centuries no it wasnt!

Like do you read books not published by conspiracy theorist!

Do you still believe the election was faked lol!

Biden didn’t actually win. Mr. Potatoe Head did.

Discuss.

2 Likes

It can cause legionares desease…it says on the label does not protect from viruses

Either way get your vaccination paper dogs?

Where?

There are doctors writing article’s that have underlying conditions like asthma and other breathing issues that wear mask 9 hours a day and have worn a blood oxygen measuring tool and the oxygen level in there blood never changed

Theres also disinformation on both sides no way is right or wrong. The choice should be yours to make

1 Like

The popular vote does not sway the electoral college. This was the same thing 5 years ago with Hillary and 16 years ago with Gore!

I’m just kidding. I honestly don’t care 😅

@TheSenate

1 Like

I for one in my state dont wear masks… never got covid… we have the lowest covid cases of any state. Covid means crowned serpent in latin. Have fun getting vaccines from aborted fetal cells lawls

And I choose to wear a mask to protect others and myself! And I also choose to let anti-maskers to do them, but I will not let anti-maskers threaten any of my customers. So wear a mask when inside plz!!

Also I will get the vaccine when it is not in clinical trials. Ill wait till its like the flu shot

I choose to worry about child sex trafficing and tyrants

1 Like

Your logic is flawed.

I worry about those as well! My guns are always loaded and ready to go. My jump bag is always packed.