Im impressed with new patch!!!!!

The fact illfonic still doesnt listen never seems to amaze me…

FT not nerfed
Some pretty lame predator perks

Still no bow fixes on headshots
Still no real reason to play any other class except hunter/elder

Still no predator ads fixes to help ps4 players…as in running and shooting or just allowing pred to have to not use ads at cost of accuracy.

Still no lowered blast radius… increased plasma dmg

Still no 2nd layer oor third layer to trees

Still no mission increased timers

Dmg ratio from ft to predator is 15 percent to strong in ft favor

No real strong predator perks

This is a snore fest… more skins and some lame mr black helmet.

7 months to make a map…lol
I remember the days were modders would make 12 maps in that time.

This is literally as bad as saying you got vaccinated and posted it on facebook

8 Likes

What does that mean?

1 Like

Yuppers thinks covid is a hoax.

7 Likes

I thought you said you were impressed

CLICK BAIT!!

9 Likes

Yep. 1 map. 7 months 😎😎

1 Like

Covid , lawsuit and getting attacked by the community = lazy below standard work .

You know what would make this game run 100% , have meaningful content added and make them treat you with respect? THROW MORE MONEY AT THEM 💰 💰 💰

What could go wrong 👍🏻

3 Likes

Oh, I see. That explains some things.

Click bait, the specializations are great it’s what predator needed, fireteam got nerfed? Boo hoo

1 Like

You new here bitch!

1 Like

Bitch i am so old… super old in fact i have i belive to be the fastest 4 man kill at 1435. But what do u know. It was 3 pc players and ps4.

Who am i is a great question. But the real question is who are u. Am i new if i reference 1.05. If i pick this game back up… ill be looking 4 u

2 Likes

Awwww boooo hooo. Cry me a river. I could care less about you.

Go back to your hole a wait for the sweet release of the long sleep you old grumpy old hag.

Like what did you finally hit Menopause. You have a hot flash.

Go take a cold shower should help

4 Likes

OH DEAR GOD, I knew he was a little bit special beforehand, but being in denial about a scientifically proven virus and vaccines that have again been scientifically proven to help nullify and reduce the dangerous symptoms, that’s another level of stupidity.
Source: Currently taking Pre-Med School course on Epidemiology, COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 is main class study point.

5 Likes

In your absence and refusal to adapt to the way the game works, some of us got better. Much better. We adapted to the imbalance and used it to become top 10%. You didn’t.

And just for the record, most of us pred mains can team wipe in less than 1 minute. You’re not special anymore, Yuppers. So quit strutting around here like some haughty curmudgeon. You’re not the best, if anymore. Questionable if you ever were. No one is the best predator and never will be.

8 Likes

He was never the best predator. Never will be. I have wiped teams in less than 1 minute, he’s not special in terms of skill, he’s a very different kind of special if you catch my meaning.

3 Likes

Nope… you right… but top 10 percent of of 10 people that play congrats. Let me know when your top 200 out of 5 million people

Whats super special is how so many people talk crap… yet get destroyed and appolgize after. Wiping a ps4 team ez wiping 2 highly skilled ft members… good luck. If theres any left. Its been proven before 3 decent preds vs 1 ft skilled and 2 idiots… ft can win… just be happy your top of a shitty game

I don’t think we’re acting the way Mr. Rodgers would want us to act

3 Likes

Suck his dick harder… lawls

Whats really dumb is the plan demic. If you even have “scientific facts to back up your claim”

Why did china create 600 million masks 3 years before the plandemic. You can check the mask company shares during 2016 17 and 18. But hey when your knowledge is based of your indoctrination… everyone is dumb except bill gates the drop out

1 Like

Ummhhhh china has been mass producing masks for about 10 years. Its a fact that asian countries are overpopulated in the cities and the masks worn there to try to reduce the spread of sickness due to the overpopulation. Lol that has been common knowledge for 10 years.

Go back to looking for big foot in Montana

3 Likes